Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Mineing bot error

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
QUOTE ([Deto] @ Jun 20 2006, 20:37)
its auto disconnecting, and my Conquer directory isnt the same as c:\program files\conquer 1.0
So it isnt reconnect automatically, how can i change the directory? or should I instal the conquer at this one?
Thanks

yes you could install CO in that directory..but thats kinda drastic..i'll release a version that lets you enter the directory on this Sunday.

cool.gif
__________________________________________________ ___________________
Im not sure how to do that quote thing. so i just copyed it. But im haveing the same problem as this guy but.. I have it installed in the right place. and I still get that error when it trys to relog. Any idea? what the problem is? plz help

Old 09/29/2006, 05:33   #2

elite*gold: 0
go **** yourself noob
great way to make my post 300 *****

« female jump slower ? | does anyone try to rb with special item? »