Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 12:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

One month anniversary ~ WORLD RECORD

Discussion on One month anniversary ~ WORLD RECORD within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Everybody, come down and celebrate, today is the ONE MONTH anniversary of Conquer Online not updating ANYTHING!

The last update was one month ago today, by making members only below lvl 15 to visit botjail for free!

(btw, patch 4321 on 9/4 was jsut a forum reboot)

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=EVERYBODY CELEBRATE AND SHOW YOUR LOVE!' border='0' alt='EVERYBODY CELEBRATE AND SHOW YOUR LOVE!' />
Old 09/23/2006, 06:17   #2

YAY![sarcasm]
Old 09/23/2006, 09:51   #3

i love how they gave us soooo many new things with Co 2.0
(more like co 1.3)

the only updates we get now is new servers and quest from last year put together 1 hour before the quest.
Old 09/23/2006, 10:17   #4

Great they forgot about CO and went on to other games
Old 09/23/2006, 10:23   #5

Received Thanks: 8,592
I was looking through screenshots the other day and thought wouldnt it be cool to try CO 1 again lol