Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Reposted

Discussion on Reposted within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
All you guys every cry about is nooby leachers on this site, yet you make all the speedhacks you guys "create" or re-write from other ppls proggies public. Why not STFU and make all this stuff private. Theres to many noobs running around speeding/aiming as it is. I read somewhere on this site that you guys dont want to destroy games but enhance them. Yet your ******* up CO pretty good.

The shittiest part about all this is people that have practiced fb/ss for a long time get lumped in with fucktards from this site as cheaters because you let every noob who comes to this site DL whatever they want.

I dont see anything wrong with cotobo and all the itemtype hacks and little **** like that, but WTF. i cant even fb in jail anymore without some assdart using one of your speeds because i'm apparently too good at FB and have to be a cheater

90 percent of the **** who use speed do so because "everyone else does" if you guys would just amke all this **** private all the other lame sites like gamersplanet would have no where to leech them off of, and then only the losers "important " to this site would be able to use them.

And if your only reason for making hacks for this game is because it sucks, go play something else FFS, some ppl used to enjoy it before this site started ******** it up.

If you'll notice, the last time i posted this everyone agreed with it. i even gained karma over posting it

You all suck ****. Thanks
Old 09/17/2006, 16:28   #2

i lol'd
Old 09/17/2006, 17:29   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by Hippeedood@Sep 17 2006, 15:49
All you guys every cry about is nooby leachers on this site, yet you make all the speedhacks you guys "create" or re-write from other ppls proggies public. Why not STFU and make all this stuff private. Theres to many noobs running around speeding/aiming as it is. I read somewhere on this site that you guys dont want to destroy games but enhance them. Yet your ******* up CO pretty good.

The shittiest part about all this is people that have practiced fb/ss for a long time get lumped in with fucktards from this site as cheaters because you let every noob who comes to this site DL whatever they want.

I dont see anything wrong with cotobo and all the itemtype hacks and little **** like that, but WTF. i cant even fb in jail anymore without some assdart using one of your speeds because i'm apparently too good at FB and have to be a cheater

90 percent of the **** who use speed do so because "everyone else does" if you guys would just amke all this **** private all the other lame sites like gamersplanet would have no where to leech them off of, and then only the losers "important " to this site would be able to use them.

And if your only reason for making hacks for this game is because it sucks, go play something else FFS, some ppl used to enjoy it before this site started ******** it up.

If you'll notice, the last time i posted this everyone agreed with it. i even gained karma over posting it

You all suck ****. Thanks
your welcome

Its funny too because im sure you use more than one bot marco or exploit from this site

Hipocrate

Oh and dumbass, there are no working aimbots on level one here, unless someones smart enough to fix the old Qoproxy one, and if they can do that they deserve to have an aimbot
So before you go and write this and make yourself look like a little child, check your sources first and just because someone can hit you with fb/ss and kill your lvl 60 water tao doesnt mean they use "cheats"
Old 09/17/2006, 22:39   #4

like i said ***, i dont see anything wrong with cotobo and all that bullshit, at least learn to read. I never used a macro or anything to level. imho if your gonna just bot to 130 you should play QO. The post was more concerned with the lame *** speeders that run around in GW dcing every 2 minutes.

And my level 60 water? My water is 115-126, my tro 130-126, and my archer is 130.
Just because i dont post on this forum doesnt mean im a noob.

And as i figured, the only noob to flame me so far has 0 karma, just another leech.
And if your so sure i have used a bot from this site tell me what one. Because most ive done is use cotobo's tg feature, i cant be bothered mining anyways, im a water factory.
Old 09/17/2006, 22:47   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by Hippeedood@Sep 17 2006, 09:49
Everything you said, too long to quote in full...
There are actually some good points in your post but what I'm noticing most is that you seem to be one of those annoying guys who everytime he gets owned, starts accusing the one who pwnd him of speedhacking and aimbotting.

I swear I could WALK past some guy that misses me with fb and he'd insist I was speedhacking, it's ******* pathetic that nobody can ever just take their *** kicking like a man and not make a dozen lame excuses for why they died.
Old 09/17/2006, 22:57   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by Tombstone+Sep 17 2006, 22:47--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tombstone @ Sep 17 2006, 22:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Hippeedood@Sep 17 2006, 09:49
Everything you said, too long to quote in full...
There are actually some good points in your post but what I'm noticing most is that you seem to be one of those annoying guys who everytime he gets owned, starts accusing the one who pwnd him of speedhacking and aimbotting.

I swear I could WALK past some guy that misses me with fb and he'd insist I was speedhacking, it's ******* pathetic that nobody can ever just take their *** kicking like a man and not make a dozen lame excuses for why they died.
[/b][/quote]
naw man, its obvious when some1 is speeding, and i know people who use aimbot are rare, the only one i know on my server who uses it is some romanian noob named Roman.

The part about aimbots ****** me off because im a pretty good fber, and every time i kill some1 they run here and DL the first speedhack they see, and then say JAJA my speedhack owns your aimbot. When in all actuality if i did aimbot thier speedhack wouldnt help them one bit.
Old 09/17/2006, 23:03   #7

and if you think i just jump to the conclusion that if i get beat they must be cheating?

I've gotten my *** handed to me a lot and dont care one bit about that.

The short and skinny of my post is. GRATS GUYS, your taking a huge dump on a dying game.

And if anyone wants to see the noobs i'm accusing of cheating, log on ruby and ill show the *****. I know its near impossible to prove some1 is aimbotting, im not even concerened with Roman. But try and tell me im making **** up when some1 skips around the screen at cyclone speed. For them to appear like that would take sustained lag which would dc them and if not at least make it impossible for them to play.