Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 03:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Full Screen Conquer With minimize or x out

Discussion on Full Screen Conquer With minimize or x out within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
can someone make full screen mod of conquer with a minimize option on the top and a x out like the window versions i like full screen but use window version cause of minimize...
Old 09/16/2006, 18:40   #2

elite*gold: 0
i already did, check my signurture, its in there..no download, just a trick to do it

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Conquer in 1680x1050 FULL SCREEN
06/08/2013 - Conquer Online 2 - 14 Replies
Hi folks, I've searched and couldn't find anyone getting Conquer Online to work in 1680x1050 resolution FULL SCREEN without just scaling up the 1024x768 full screen view. This would require editing the client, and a problem would arise, too. This would make the screen size bigger, allowing you to view more things and players on the same screen, and if you would try to jump at the side of your screen, it would say you cannot jump that far. But any attempt or success is welcome! Let me know...
My sexy login screen [ conquer FR/US ]
09/30/2011 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 8 Replies
English : Introduction : This is my sexy login screens for conquer, 5 models different in the winrar archive. Installation : place the "start.dat" file in the "Conquer 2.0/data/main" folder
get your screen full from DBS .. lol
02/15/2009 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 11 Replies
hi guys this edits is so nice and its my first edit i made them 4 get some fun .. first take buckup from your (MapItemIcon) u find it in C:\Program Files\Conquer 2.0\ani then download the attach , un-rar it and put it in C:\Program Files\Conquer 2.0\ani and accept the replace .. c the pic
Old conquer load up screen
07/17/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Hi, i have been having problems with conquer when i try to log in my account it stops around 25pct of the blue bar, and am just wondering is that because of the new load up ? or does anyone have the answer to this?
SV Full screen!!!
01/19/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
LoL the heading is mostly for effect xD Neway lets get to the point. Well While i use SV when i try to play other games such as F.E.A.R, Crysis and other fulls screen applications but when i do SV just stay in the same spot and not respond to anything until i put it a the main window. However i can minimize it and do other things like surf the net and it will work perfectly. Thanks NOTE: I AM NOT TRYING TO CRACK SV I AM JUST ASKING FOR ADVICE!