Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 08:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Ani edit the will work to see good items on floor!!!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ani edit the will work to see good items on floor!!!

ok i have just had a really good idea now i have noticed if you edit all the ani files for R U E S items they go invisable on the floor so you canT see them at all so that would be pointless in doing but i have had a good idea if we edit the normal item ani only and not the R U E L ones the normal items will dissapere and we will only be left with good items to pick up sucj as refined unique elite super so if someone can tell me how to edit the file i will be more than happy to try this out for us !!!! thanks for reading please comment what you think !!!

and i need someone to post the MapItemIcon file out of the ani folder please as i have messed mine up XD

i will need help making this please help me !!!!!

Old 07/03/2010, 05:54   #2

cummon guys i will need a hand making this as im not sure where to start lol i know it will work though!

Old 07/04/2010, 01:18   #3

Received Thanks: 1,268
Would work only with weapons since the rest are always normal when they are on the ground.
Old 07/04/2010, 01:39   #4

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,311
and afaik itemtype edits for weapons work regardless to see quality on ground... unless tq fixed that too.

There is no way (at least that I've heard of) to determine item quality for a monster dropped item while it is on the ground. Tq determines the quality when you first loot it, not before.

That being said, proxies can loot/drop that item so **** quickly if in xp mode so if botting is your thing... that's the way to go.

Old 07/04/2010, 02:05   #5

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,160
Only way could think off to do this, would be to fool the server that you picked up the item, making it send the object info to your client, and having a 3rd party software to read the incoming package 0.o
Old 07/04/2010, 02:30   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huseby View Post
Only way could think off to do this, would be to fool the server that you picked up the item, making it send the object info to your client, and having a 3rd party software to read the incoming package 0.o
Problem with that is tq checks the distance... They only send the info packet when it's looted and you cannot loot the item if you are not standing on it (just try sending the loot packet if you aren't standing on it. You will simply receive the msg that it's not in range).
Old 07/04/2010, 02:31   #7

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,160
Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
Problem with that is tq checks the distance... They only send the info packet when it's looted and you cannot loot the item if you are not standing on it (just try sending the loot packet if you aren't standing on it. You will simply receive the msg that it's not in range).
Forgot about that part =p
Old 07/04/2010, 05:25   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huseby View Post
Forgot about that part =p

Sadly the most efficient/only way I know of to cycle through items to find quality ones quickly is to

A: be in xp mode or have a properly written speedhack so that you can jump super fast w/o dcing

B: Use a proxy or w/e to send jump/loot packets for all items in area without updating the client.

C: Use that proxy to then drop all the looted items that don't match certain quality requirements. Then add the item UID to a list of items to ignore (so that it doesn't loot it again). Ideally you should clear the item uid from the list after a certain amount of time (so that tq can re-use the uid)

It's not something that's easy to do but in the long run it's the only way to properly check items for quality/+.

Without that sort of system that actually loots/drops the items, as far as I'm aware there is simply no way

« [Help] How Can I Change The Icon Of Items In Co2..?! | BotJail »