Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i'm a newbie to the game, and i'm sick of being poor.
i've looked through the bots section but i havnet found any auto hunters for archers.

does anyone know where i could find one? pretty please?

Old   #2

dude, dont bot, ull b sent to bot jail like me and wont leave cause as u r a noob u dont have any DB to leave bot jail... that only my opinion

Old   #3

i'm going to be botting with an account that i dont care ig it goes to jail, i'm gonna keep my main completely bot free.

But i want an auto hunter i couldn't find one :|
Old   #4

search for CO Partner. It CAN b used as a hunter. But it only picks up like 6 specific typs of items u want it to. And also u should watch it sometimes, Seeing as it likes to run around in circles, and get u sent to bot jail, and it also likes to not pick up some good stuff like supers unless u set it to pick it up. And i been looking at these types of bots for a while, and there are basically no hunting bots besides this one, and its not very good either

Old   #5

botting as a noob to the game wont get you anywhere. If you are new to the game, lvl to 100 or so, and if you get bored, you should use COpartner to hunt. By this time, you can 1 hit everything or close to everything in ape city (depending on your gear)
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by 10acity@Sep 7 2006, 03:29
i'm going to be botting with an account that i dont care ig it goes to jail, i'm gonna keep my main completely bot free.

But i want an auto hunter i couldn't find one :|
it doesnt matter, because if you have both on at the same time, it bot jails all the clients that you have on at the same time.