Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 09:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

File encryption / decryption

Discussion on File encryption / decryption within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i have a question regaurding the wdfBatcher tool that was released by unknownone, and the DeEn.exe Tool.

I was wondering if perhap's i can get the encryption / decryption algorithm of these type's of files and maybe a source code so i can work to expand my knowledge.And maybe add soem of my own ideas.

For instance how exactly did you get the batcher to read the .wdf file? let alone extract it.I'm hoping to as i said expand my knowledge and learn to view these files fully as so maybe i can create a .wdf viewer type of program for the files inside them to be extracted of course i'll need some help hence the asking for it ^^ thanx muchly
Old 09/06/2006, 02:47   #2

i would like to expand my knowledge too plz =D
Old 09/06/2006, 05:21   #3

i made a guide for ecryption and decryption, look at my sig
Old 09/06/2006, 12:08   #4

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally posted by blinko@Sep 6 2006, 00:28
For instance how exactly did you get the batcher to read the .wdf file? let alone extract it.I'm hoping to as i said expand my knowledge and learn to view these files fully as so maybe i can create a .wdf viewer type of program for the files inside them to be extracted of course i'll need some help hence the asking for it ^^ thanx muchly
The wdfextractor I made from scratch by looking at the WDF files in a hex editor. I reversed the file structure by looking for patterns, size values and offsets, eventually got a full structure, although it required a small amount of reverse engineering on the c3_core_dll file. Thw wdfbatcher doesn't actually do any extracting or reading itself. All it does is shell the wdf extractor with a list of filenames. (I lost my wdfextractor source so couldn't modify it, took a quick way out, so its buggy). I posted the wdf structure in the guide section.

The DeEn works by shelling flowerpots monster.exe. It's justa simple encryption algorithm you can find here: .

If you're serious about learning how to do this, pm me your msn addy and I'll try answer any questions you have.