Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 17:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NO MORE SCAMMING

Discussion on NO MORE SCAMMING within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i know that people are scamming now, whether its characters or items that theyre getting, i think we should try to put a stop to it, i know the site is a "hack" site, but there is a line we shouldnt cross, like stealing accounts and scamming people out of their hard earned items.

Using mods/macros/programs to help make the game a little more fun, and to help you advance in the game is fine, even if its against the TOS of the provider of the game, but i think it goes too far when people are scamming eachother out of items/chars.

Anyone else agree or am i the only one thats against scamming?
Old 09/06/2006, 00:31   #2

you got owned, right?
Old 09/06/2006, 00:33   #3

There is no reason to scam. You will only end up losing in the end. Being fair about the game is better cause u wont get hated:P
Old 09/06/2006, 00:34   #4

botting is good

scamming is bad :rot:
Old 09/06/2006, 00:37   #5

nah, well, some bish stole a bow once, but it wasnt a scam, i was just stupid and she pked me and nabbed by bow >.<

But i know someone that lost 2 reborns in 5 minutes because of a hacker, he didnt give out usernames n **** so we know it was a hacker, TQ did NOTHING, the system for getting hacked characters back is retarded. If more than one detail gets changed youll never get your char back, lol

but yeah, botting is fine, no-one gets hurt, unless youre using it to KOS poeple =D

But scamming is just outta order
Old 09/06/2006, 00:40   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by DrunkenSheep@Sep 6 2006, 00:31
you got owned, right?
Yeah he probably got scammed ha ha
Like that scam about playing CO through your internet browser
Old 09/06/2006, 00:43   #7

actually i went on that with a noob acc made specially for the occasion XD
Old 09/06/2006, 01:54   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by fullmetalferret@Sep 6 2006, 00:29
i know that people are scamming now, whether its characters or items that theyre getting, i think we should try to put a stop to it, i know the site is a "hack" site, but there is a line we shouldnt cross, like stealing accounts and scamming people out of their hard earned items.

Using mods/macros/programs to help make the game a little more fun, and to help you advance in the game is fine, even if its against the TOS of the provider of the game, but i think it goes too far when people are scamming eachother out of items/chars.

Anyone else agree or am i the only one thats against scamming?
nah man, forget it...

if u know the law, u know that there isnt a crime where u r not criminous.
crime is a crime, no matter what kind it is.

since ppl already use macros and bots, there is no point in no scamming, both r wrong and both have the penalty.

although getting scammed sucks, i say no to ur thread.

PS: the word used "crime" means a wrong action, u know, not really a CRIME u know... just something not polite or permitted in the game.
Old 09/06/2006, 01:56   #9

R0drigU=crazy
Old 09/06/2006, 02:02   #10

Quote:
Originally posted by georgemareen@Sep 6 2006, 01:56
R0drigU=crazy
y?? thats my opinion!! u can post urs...
Old 09/06/2006, 02:45   #11

XD