Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 10:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The Big Thread Of Sig/Avi Requests

Discussion on The Big Thread Of Sig/Avi Requests within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
we had some problems with the last sig thread, namely one person was getting +karma for doing nothing while the rest of us actually tried, so make sig/avi requests here, and if someone is going to make a sig/avi, they will say so and who its for, pictures are for YOU to find, find a nice pic you want to be used, if you want a pic in it that is...

at the moment theres no minimum post count for people requesting, but expect there to be, its down to the "Artists" to decide on that.

And kurogasa, i got bored and played around with your sig, couldnt quite get it to do what i wanted and it came out all glowy on different sides, lol
Attached Images
File Type: gif post-53-1157497683.gif (83.6 KB, 0 views)
Old 09/06/2006, 01:09   #2

???
Old 09/06/2006, 01:12   #3

OMG i hadnt noticed that one, lol, well, this was sorta intended for CO2 players and the people that talk in this section
Old 09/06/2006, 01:21   #4

A mod will close this. Just wait and see. They want you to use that thread in that link posted above...