Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 10:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What programming languege for macros?

Discussion on What programming languege for macros? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HI,

i want to make my own bot for CO. The reason is that i need memory reading, because pixel reading just doesn't work. Most of macro programs don't have memory reading, and even if they do, i need help locating the memory address (eg. what's for what). I'm learning C# right, visual C#, don't know if it'll be much help. I heard that asm is very good, but it's hard to learn. I don't know if C# will work. If it won't, can anyone pls suggest me something else? I want to make learn the language as quickly as possible, so that i can bot asap :P .

Thx for all ur help in advance

P.s. i want a bot that will auto jump/dodge monsters atks (at hawkings), and if i die i auto revive and then try to find the plvler again (based on the star on the mini map.) I don't know that if a bot is so advanced, so that's why i wanted to make my own. (auto dodging monsters will be the hard one, right?) I already have previous exp in scipting, such as javascript and php, don't know if they'll be much help tho .
Old 09/04/2006, 19:01   #2

Quote:
Originally posted by yokoyoko@Sep 4 2006, 18:18
HI,

i want to make my own bot for CO. The reason is that i need memory reading, because pixel reading just doesn't work. Most of macro programs don't have memory reading, and even if they do, i need help locating the memory address (eg. what's for what). I'm learning C# right, visual C#, don't know if it'll be much help. I heard that asm is very good, but it's hard to learn. I don't know if C# will work. If it won't, can anyone pls suggest me something else? I want to make learn the language as quickly as possible, so that i can bot asap :P .

Thx for all ur help in advance

P.s. i want a bot that will auto jump/dodge monsters atks (at hawkings), and if i die i auto revive and then try to find the plvler again (based on the star on the mini map.) I don't know that if a bot is so advanced, so that's why i wanted to make my own. (auto dodging monsters will be the hard one, right?) I already have previous exp in scipting, such as javascript and php, don't know if they'll be much help tho .
well really its all prefrence. i like .net 2005 because it has more options then standard langauges(vb6,c++, asm, etc). i use asm for doing hacks because u can attach the trainer onto the process and call its functions and such so u can make an auto jumper. not sure if everything mentioned is in memory. i believe the star is but that would require converting the minimap to scale. also mobs dodging wouldnt be too hard. somewhere there would be, how many mobs are on screen. and some offsets with there positions and id's.
Old 09/05/2006, 03:47   #3

thx and bump.... any1 else has any ideas?
Old 09/05/2006, 08:04   #4

well, i got a question: How do I learn these (or atleast one of) these language?! :P
Old 09/05/2006, 15:50   #5

thats something ive been wondering too, lol, seems everyone but us knows all the basic (and some not so basic) programming languages
Old 09/06/2006, 01:42   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by skinnykhalida@Sep 5 2006, 08:04
well, i got a question: How do I learn these (or atleast one of) these language?! :P
buy books on amazon or get them from ur library. Or do it the "quick and dirty" way and buy video tutorials. It's not so detailed nor a good reference but as i said u learn a bit quicker with videos. Never read tutorials online... they're freaking boring and takes like 1kk years to get a page done... i learned my first few days of php that way and OMG