Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 13:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BOTJAIL timings

Discussion on BOTJAIL timings within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hello, i play on turquoise server.

As you all might have already known, turquoise server was busted and rounded up 5days ago.

Truckloads of people got sent to botjail at the same time.

What was that time? about 06.00 in-game time, I know coz 4 of my chars got sent into jail.

Heres what I know. CO partner=detectable, COtobo= detectable, speedhack (requires turning on)= detectable and multiclient= NOT detectable
(credit to tsu)

a while ago, my friend in-game complained to me about being sent to botjail for doing nothing at all...the time was approximately 06.00 as well.

so all of you players who got busted...can you remember the times when you all got busted so that we can make a list of very probable times when there is a bot-check? It will be very helpful...thanks.

btw heres a pic of turquoise botjail minutes after i was jailed >.<

>>>>>>**** TQ<<<<<<<
Attached Images
File Type: jpg post-53-1157296056.jpg (158.9 KB, 1 views)
Old 09/03/2006, 18:20   #2

hahahaah nooby :P
Old 09/03/2006, 18:32   #3

whats ur prob? dont post useless stuff. im asking for some timings only
Old 09/03/2006, 20:48   #4

LOL! Is that Fchen?
Old 09/03/2006, 21:02   #5

Sure is Frank Chen xD NOOBY!!!
Old 09/05/2006, 11:00   #6

timings:
got caught with tobo when teleporting to towns and i am not the only one
*as for mini co parnter i didnt get caught so far i lvl nado and with nado my fire on Mercury timing for it is o.5 sec but items off route default, area 30-50, and run and compete on, monsters normal.(also stigged with it, lvled guard, etc.)