Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 13:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Moonbox Quest + CoPartner

Discussion on Moonbox Quest + CoPartner within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi folks,
so this is my first question post ... i got a little problem with copartner which is as follows.

I started to let CoPartner kill the Monsters and collect the tokens in Moonbox quest. This worked out fine till now ...

It collected all tokens until i reached the ProsperousToken, with this token it doesnt work. It just stands beside it, and it seems like it should have picked it up and then it moves away afterwards ...

I thought this was because i have the Names of the Tokens written in my itemtype.dat ( like ProsperousToken instead of CommandToken) and with this the name of the Token might be to long and that copartner somehow orientates where it has got to click with help of the name or something, and putted in the backup, now it works.

But is there any way to make CoPartner pick the item up without having to put the original itemtype.dat in the ini folder?

I hope someone can help ...

MfG
Dannydunno
Old 09/03/2006, 03:22   #2

I believe you could just write "Prosperous Token" in your COpartner "item pick up list".. It should pick it up then. Even though it should pick it up when u set it to default\all mode too
Old 09/03/2006, 03:26   #3

Instead of ProsperousToken write ProspToken.
Old 09/03/2006, 03:46   #4

thx for the answers so far...

i tried to use pick up all before ... but that doesnt work either ... and i used to type in ProsperousToken in before but it didnt work either ... my char always stands right beside the item ...

MfG
Dannydunno
Old 09/03/2006, 09:56   #5

have you tried putting just "Token" copartner is weird sometimes. i type in Devil and it starts attacking RedDevils, DevilKing, etc.
Old 09/03/2006, 11:48   #6

elite*gold: 20
:edit: website lagged and double posted look below lol
Old 09/03/2006, 11:48   #7

elite*gold: 20
it doesn't pickup prosperous token because the new partner has a characters # limitation on what it will recognise..This is why i edited my public itemtype for tokens to show as ProspToken this way partner will still pick them up.

This also effects other items with LONG names such as copperbacksword..partner will also ignore this item when hunting/leveling and not pick it up

you may get my edited itemtype.dat that fixes this problem.
Old 09/03/2006, 11:53   #8

Nice :P

w00t 150 posts kay.
Old 09/03/2006, 13:52   #9

n1 ! .... thx for the help!

cu
Dannydunno