Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sock?

Discussion on Sock? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
alright i dunno if this helps someone yes im newbie i dont post alot here i admit that tho i do always study things about the game and i find something werid now i know the whole ""SOCK THEORY"" bull **** that everyone is posting about but ive seen a guy selling 25 socks and more in only 2 months time now even if u bought dbs and got mets.. thats still quite alot and they all happen to be unique quality or higher. now regardless im sure no one would share there sock theory if it actually worked it would probally ruin the game tho it is kinda interesting that this many socks can be made from luck dontcha think and yes ive seen the socks and they had gems in them he sells in market on message chat as well very strange. i do however have a idea someone shared with me on how they get socks and there is nothing of a risk to it other then spamming mets but they told me that first they get say 20 lvl 1 rings or any item then they use mets on 1 ring till it either
1.fails to upgrade
2.socks
3.becomes the level u are (no clue)

if one of these things happens u start over on the next ring and u do this over repeatedly which is the same as spamming i agree tho they did this over 5 times with under 30 meteors each time so mabye your chances increase mabye they dont.

moon boxes
lab bosses
and others ways u can do it work as well

hey i gave some info about my thoughts and ideas if u dont agree with my ideas and opinions thats completely your choice tho with this socketing idea it came out positive so it may be something to look into your choice
Old 08/30/2006, 22:38   #2

by the way your welcome to post replys
Old 08/30/2006, 23:14   #3

he could possibley have a water factory goin and just selling the stuff that socs when he rbs for the gem, just a thought many of the water factories now are getting to be a couple of people working together to lvl waters faster and to have more wins open allowing for more chars able to rb