Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 02:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i need some help plz answer srry for bein newb

Discussion on i need some help plz answer srry for bein newb within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
well i replaced my monster.dat with a different 1 wich was outdated and now i cant open conquer any1 mind attaching the regular conquer and takes to long to redownload and just saying the monster.dat is in c:/program files/conquer 2.0/ini
Old 08/23/2006, 00:16   #2

Here you go
Attached Files
File Type: ibf post-53-1156285019.ibf (88.7 KB, 2 views)
Old 08/23/2006, 18:26   #3

remember to always back up your stuff before you try and modify anything, it will save you a few headaches in the end