Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 19:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Get out free from BOT jail (Other theorie)

Discussion on Get out free from BOT jail (Other theorie) within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ok, because is my first time in BOT jail, and no have friends water-water for helpme, i thinks this theory...

Is bassed on "log in market always"

yep, change maps between BOTJAIL and OTHER

i not tryed because dont know the name of the BOTJAIL map (i think that is prison.dmap)...

i try... maybe works...

Old 08/21/2006, 17:06   #2

elite*gold: 0
doesnt work

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Get out of bot jail free
09/02/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 40 Replies
Well lets say u have a char in bot jail and u wana get out. You just need to press options then delete then put your warehouse pass or 0 if u dont have one and then make another char on same acount. Badaboom ur out of boot jail. +k not needed but it would be nice :D
How to get out of bot jail for free
08/31/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 5 Replies
well today 100+ ppl in the turquoise server were sent to bot jail instantly and its still crowded i found a glitch that TQ had, heres wat u can do to get out for free. bring a rb tao to jail. wait for XP skill then summon bat and kill it with ur main ( if u dont want that char stuck in bot jail make sure its black name under 200 pkps and has waited 1 hour b4 flashing if its over 200 pkps or has flashed in the last hour it will go to pk jail) repeat this until ur black name u will then b pked by...
Leaving Bot Jail For Free
08/28/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 8 Replies
The Real Way To Leave Bot Jail For Free Is To Get A Alt RB Tao To Go To Bot Jail Thru Makret. After This Is Done Go To A Corner Away From Gaurds And Tell Him To Equip His Pet. (make sure pet skill isnt fixed) Then Kill The Pet Till Ur Black Named. Then Run To The 4 Gaurds At Entrance Hit Them And WAAALLAAAA U In PK Jail In TC... Works On Our Server Dont Know About Yours Test It Out And Post Responses PS Sorry for Other Post Posted On Brothers Account