Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 03:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTF is this?? [got scammed]

Discussion on WTF is this?? [got scammed] within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 08/12/2006, 02:08   #16

elite*gold: 0
lol, this happened to me. But i know what happened. I was just a ******* ******, and didnt look the second time. Of course, he just put the same thing in, just not +1.
Old 08/13/2006, 17:52   #17

You can generally figure out this kind of scammer straight off - as soon as the deal is agreed and items n money in place they will cancell and say - "wwops, trade lagg"; "Oh noez, sry mora maney!11"(ty tsu); "no.. 2kk and 1 met plx!" (this is what they tried with me).

After that you just play with them - i messed around with them for 15 min saying **** like "oh noez, i forget the met, lemme cancel", "put ring there first", "sorry trade lag", " 1 sec leeme ask my friend if im not getting ripped off.. 2kk seems expensive for an atck ring.. wait plxz", or just offer 2 silver whenever he pts the fake one down.
Old 08/13/2006, 17:54   #18

good luck finding the stupid files =p

Similar Threads Similar Threads
fak i got scammed again........ anyone can help...
06/16/2010 - Archlord Trading - 13 Replies
so i need basicaly 2 things after i been scammed another time buyin an acc.....anyone who got a high lvl char on any server if could help me gather realm from a lvl 1 char so i can lvl up easily or if u got any spare acc that can be lvled easily i could do it with pleasure since i got nothin to do all summer long........ so if anyone could help me with either of these two tell me.....
I think i got scammed ;(
08/09/2009 - SRO Private Server - 21 Replies
One people say sell silk his nick was B.... dont remmeber. and says pm vieour i pm he and i give 95m and he say wait 5min then he log out and hes gone.. :/:mad::mad:
i got scammed!!!
02/20/2009 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
after 1.176 update me and my friend got scammed, what could that be lol??? anyone got that too? :rtfm:
I got Scammed, anyone know how? Help pls
09/24/2008 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
Hey all, i wanted to buy sro account for ingame gold, but the other player scammed me, and i lst about 200 mil ingame gold : / But i dont know reall how he scammed me, i explain how we trade acc. for the gold: -at first he gave me id + pw for the account (no clothes or anything on the char.) -when i logged on with his char i gave him half of the gold with my other char. -then he gave me the secret answer + e-mail account to change the passwort. -After i changed the pw i gave him rest of...
I got scammed!!!j@#$!@$
08/20/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
freak, i was scammed today, and the person changed everything how can i get it back???????????????????????????????????/ pelase help me!$!@$!@#$