Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 16:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tao Bandit Lvling Bot?

Discussion on Tao Bandit Lvling Bot? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Does anyone have one? I am thinking of the way where you stay in that little groove where the bandits don't spawn and can't hit you while you zap them.
Old 08/10/2006, 07:32   #2

elite*gold: 0
Co Partner. Just change the movements to zero. Everything would be the same, as if you were going to be moving around zapping them.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Metin2 Bandit
09/20/2009 - Metin2 - 5 Replies
Ich suche den Downloadlink zu Metin2 Bandit (den Scheinhack). Der der mir den Link schickt bekommt ein Thanks . MfG
bandit
07/29/2009 - Metin2 - 7 Replies
hi hab ma aus spaß den metin2 bandit gestartet und jetz geht mein task manager nicht mehr auf komt i-sone fehlmeldung wie geht das weg
Free Account Lvling/P lvling =)
03/20/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
Hey :D ive just recently startedd playign Conquer again and don't have any gd acc anymore. So instead of starting frm scratch i was going to offer to train ppl's acc's or to P lvl acc's while you are needed somewee else or just simply can't be assed to do it yourself :) Put striaght. Im lving acc's and will do P lvling (if archer supplied) :D I will not try to hack the acc. :mad: I will not try to take any items from the acc. :mad: All i will do is lvl it and do p lvling if there is an...
Bandit Mod
10/23/2007 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 23 Replies
I thought these was pretty neat i was playing around and decided to edit some skins. I chose Bandits since they are an easy start. I only edited the Bandit , BanditKing , BanditAide i haven't done the AlienBandits yet. Pictures are inside the zip ^^ Tell me what think, My first Skin Mod :P