Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 12:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

help out a noob

Discussion on help out a noob within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i need some help understanding what this file is and how to edit/use it. ivee already taken a look at tsome of the tutorials but i cant seem to understand what exactly it does once this file is edited.
someone please help and explain. thanks
Old 02/02/2007, 01:59   #2

Received Thanks: 1,960
Well edited versions allow you to see quality of items on ground before you see them or editing the range lets you hit 2-3 stakes in tg. Editing tokens lets you know what tatic your in and what tokens you have. Edting tradablity allows you to trade or sell certain items to someone else who has the same edited itemtype.

Goto the link in my siggy and have a look around. there's 13 versions to choose from.
Old 02/02/2007, 02:06   #3

thanks bud
Old 02/02/2007, 03:35   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by a1blaster@Feb 2 2007, 01:59
Well edited versions allow you to see quality of items on ground before you see them or editing the range lets you hit 2-3 stakes in tg. Editing tokens lets you know what tatic your in and what tokens you have. Edting tradablity allows you to trade or sell certain items to someone else who has the same edited itemtype.

Goto the link in my siggy and have a look around. there's 13 versions to choose from.
guess ya beat me to it

what i dun get is how to hit 3 things in tg??? enlighten me on this pls
Old 02/02/2007, 03:42   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by site+Feb 2 2007, 03:35--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (site @ Feb 2 2007, 03:35)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--a1blaster@Feb 2 2007, 01:59

guess ya beat me to it

what i dun get is how to hit 3 things in tg??? enlighten me on this pls [/b][/quote]
Same here. Please tell me how to hit 3 stakes.

"VoW"
Old 02/02/2007, 04:32   #6

Basicly this is for Tro's
First use range edited itemtype.
Use Club-Blade or Club-Sword.
Then load up FastBlade or ScentSword also must have Rage.
Pheonix is optional.
Get in between two stakes. St....U>....St........St
Then set your auto clicker to left click right click the stake next to you.
Your hitting 3 stakes now.
In the example above you would be hitting the stakes left and right of you with rage. You would be hitting the stake right of you with Weps and Pheonix if you have that skill and using sword as one of your weps. You would be hitting stake right and far right with FB or SS. Don't adjust speed of clicker to high, you'll lag more then. You also can use program found on forum here that clicks on cyclone when it's ready to fire, to add speed to your hits also. Throw in a stiger and your all set.

Now this is very obvious that your doing this, which is against TQ rules. So go to far end of row, less people there. Not the center. Don't blame me if you get banned! As they check for this more now than they used too. I used too set up two players facing each other using this technique. St....1>....St....<2....St That way they over lapped and wasn't as odvious.
Old 02/02/2007, 10:29   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by ekuban@Feb 2 2007, 01:26
i need some help understanding what this file is and how to edit/use it. ivee already taken a look at tsome of the tutorials but i cant seem to understand what exactly it does once this file is edited.

link is from a post fom Calagan

hex editor
Old 02/02/2007, 14:42   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by wtfworkallready+Feb 2 2007, 03:29--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (wtfworkallready @ Feb 2 2007, 03:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--ekuban@Feb 2 2007, 01:26

link is from a post fom Calagan

hex editor[/b][/quote]
You don't need Hex editor, ItemType.dat is encrypted.
You would use coder62's Itemtype decrypter/encryper>

Makes it a text file, then use any text editor to open it up.

Or you could use at10ti0n Itemtype.dat editor v2 -beta>

When using the batch function it doesn't edit the sheilds. You must go back in to edit those by hand, using coder62's De/En and text editor.