Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 12:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Old prevade Effect

Discussion on Old prevade Effect within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hi, well i have kinda searched it in the forums but i cant find a good enuf thing wat i am looking for is the old prevade effect with the ice crstals and stuff i dont like the current which has puffing smoke....so can someone please email me the old effect on or post somewhere so i can download. thanks....
Old 07/21/2006, 04:49   #2

No, one has stfu thx. And theres a thread bout this already so yea.
Old 07/21/2006, 06:43   #3

wat kind of translator you use u noob peice of ****, if your so fuc/<ing helpfull y not post the link here *** wipe...
Old 07/21/2006, 14:34   #4

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Dodge effect , Warp effect
01/04/2010 - S4 League - 7 Replies
this is a threat to glados , but other can answer. how can u have that effect? this is the video YouTube - S4 League GLaDO is Hacking
[Help]Just an effect.
11/30/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 30 Replies
Does anyone know, the effect name , that appears when u have 0 dura at an item and someone attack u?
SDG Effect and 115 Bow
07/26/2007 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 23 Replies
I have edited the sdg effect and the 115 bow so they are blue... i thought it would be kidna cool, if u watn any other colors just tell me and i'll work on it! :cool: http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/warheadsou r/SDGand115Bow.jpg this file is for the bow, it goes into C:/Program Files/Conquer 2.0/c3/effect/bow Blue Bow Download Link the file for teh blue sdg goes into C:/Program Files/Conquer 2.0/c3/effect/dragonhate there are 3 files taht u have to put into the folder...
Old prevade with blue Tornado
10/02/2006 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 3 Replies
Here's the file which will allow you to have the old prevade with the blue torny, and everything sounds like it should too. :cool: Includes modified MagicType.ini and the .Dat that goes with it. :D
inferno or prevade
12/28/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
ok i looked in the forums bout all i found is ppl asking the same question and not getting an answer well im persistant so could some one please lend me a hand some of you have been modifying your chars armor and weapons and even spells and what not well by check out each of those ive preety much learned how to do that and im haveing problems locateing the inferno and or prevade file and a few other spells now some of you say its cause of when u downloaded the game but ive had this game...