Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 14:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Petition to have CoPartner links removed

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cotobo and speedhacks are the best things since sliced bread. But... level botters are just ghey as Hell.

CoPartner links need to be removed from epvpers, it contributes nothing to the game of Conquer and contributes nothing worthwhile to this forum.

The people who use CoPartner are lazy, devoid of common morals in the game, and aren't worthy of the slightest bit of respect from anyone.

Stupid things about CoPartner:

CoPartner is not a secretive bot, it's pathetically easy to recognize those who use it. Anyone who bots with this program and thinks noone will know is seriously dimwitted.

KS is guaranteed, if you use this bot then you WILL ks any other players around you. Not to mention you'll auto-loot others.

The very instant someone discovers you've been level botting, bam you've just succeeded in aquiring a laughable reputation that will stick with you forever. Everyone loves to spread the word about who the botters are, once that happens you can forget about ever having any dignity or credibility in the game. Even if you're 130-130 and can wipe out anyone on your server, if you're known to have botted then guess what, noone is impressed.

If you're tired of your server being corrupted with CoPartner botters and you're as sick of these lazy ***** as everyone else is, then sign this petition. Maybe the admins will agree with us and remove all associated download links for this worthless program.

Old 07/19/2006, 21:50   #2

You think speedhack is good, but not CoPartner? Your a ******* idiot, sir.

Conquer IS 100% ALL ABOUT PVP. THERE IS NO OTHER REASON TO PLAY IT.

Speedhack RUINS pvp, as do aimbots. CoPartner while I have never used it to level, I use it to level prof. (to get lvl20 prof afking in RD is very ez)

I dont like level botters, so I kill them. It isnt hard since they cant fight back, and if they disconnect, its still their loss.

Like I said, the only point to this game, IS PVP. The quests are ****, the gameplay is ****, the leveling is ****, mining/plvling/hunting are NOT entertaining. The reason people do any of that is for PVP. Aimbots/Speedhacks ruin the only point of the game. Go figure why its hard to find a good aimbot. (get skill yourself)

K?

Old 07/19/2006, 21:57   #3

Quote:
The very instant someone discovers you've been level botting, bam you've just succeeded in aquiring a laughable reputation that will stick with you forever. Everyone loves to spread the word about who the botters are, once that happens you can forget about ever having any dignity or credibility in the game. Even if you're 130-130 and can wipe out anyone on your server, if you're known to have botted then guess what, noone is impressed.
Its just a game

And i agree with google... Aimbots & speedhacks ruins the game worse then Co partner.
You use CoP becouse ure lazy, and u use aimbot & speedhacks in GWs just becouse u suck or to **** of others. But i do see your point.

And btw, if we bot...and out reputation is totally trash & noone is impressed... What do we care?

Do u play this game to get respect?
Old 07/19/2006, 22:07   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by Tombstone@Jul 19 2006, 13:44
Cotobo and speedhacks are the best things since sliced bread. But... level botters are just ghey as Hell.

CoPartner links need to be removed from epvpers, it contributes nothing to the game of Conquer and contributes nothing worthwhile to this forum.

The people who use CoPartner are lazy, devoid of common morals in the game, and aren't worthy of the slightest bit of respect from anyone.

CoPartner is not a secretive bot, it's pathetically easy to recognize those who use it. Anyone who bots with this program and thinks noone will know is seriously dimwitted.

KS is guaranteed, if you use this bot then you WILL ks any other players around you. Not to mention you'll auto-loot others.

If you're tired of your server being corrupted with CoPartner botters and you're as sick of these lazy fucks as everyone else is, then sign this petition. Maybe the admins will agree with us and remove all associated download links for this worthless program.
Yea i agree some what to what your saying, but! I got one prob speed hack and auto trainer what ever its called... kills the game a bit. Only thing i like is cotobo. This im not taking sides but should revise how you word things cuzz then all these ppl. Gonna have a heart attack and talk sht to you. just Lettin ya know.

Old 07/19/2006, 22:08   #5

its just a game , as zanox say, i use it too, but not to ks ppls i use it, there where arent r ppl around me...

but i think u use it too, its very use full !!! try to play this fukin game without it !!

spend lots of waste time to lvl u a lil bit , have fun then, and u r rite iam lazy too..

but this kind of lazy is ok, cuz i dont wanna spend al this ******* time for allmost nothing !!
Old 07/19/2006, 22:10   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by ZanoX@Jul 19 2006, 15:57
u use aimbot & speedhacks in GWs just becouse u suck or to **** of others.
There are no aimbots anymore except for the few mysterious ones that some claim to have . As for speedhack I use it to get around faster, I don't go to GW. So much for your assumptions.

@ deeznuts: Let them talk ****, if I couldn't handle opposing viewpoints, I wouldn't have made the thread.
Old 07/19/2006, 22:10   #7

COPartner doesn't ruin the game if used in moderation, I don't think botting to 130 is cool but every now and then it doesn't hurt, also there are ways not to get spotted if your clever enough, anyway who cares if there's lots of 130 trojans/warriors, it's the taos that own. Also the only decent thing is pvp so again I don't care just voicing my opinion...well ok writing it down but nvm.

EDIT: There are aimbots for those who know how to make them (not me) and for people who have great friends (me) although I despise the use of them. Also in the new COpartner there is a no-ks option, so that one can e whiped off your list of reasons
Old 07/19/2006, 22:24   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by Tombstone+Jul 19 2006, 22:10--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tombstone @ Jul 19 2006, 22:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--ZanoX@Jul 19 2006, 15:57
There are no aimbots anymore except for the few mysterious ones that some claim to have . As for speedhack I use it to get around faster, I don&#39;t go to GW. So much for your assumptions.

@ deeznuts: Let them talk ****, if I couldn&#39;t handle opposing viewpoints, I wouldn&#39;t have made the thread. [/b][/quote]

Actually, no. There is a working aimbot somewhere, as someone on my server was banned for using it this week. He had to make a sincere apology and his account was given back.
Old 07/19/2006, 22:35   #9

Quote:
Originally posted by deeznutz+Jul 19 2006, 22:07--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (deeznutz @ Jul 19 2006, 22:07)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Tombstone@Jul 19 2006, 13:44

The people who use CoPartner are lazy, devoid of common morals in the game, and aren&#39;t worthy of the slightest bit of respect from anyone.

CoPartner is not a secretive bot, it&#39;s pathetically easy to recognize those who use it. Anyone who bots with this program and thinks noone will know is seriously dimwitted.

KS is guaranteed, if you use this bot then you WILL ks any other players around you. Not to mention you&#39;ll auto-loot others.

The very instant someone discovers you&#39;ve been level botting, bam you&#39;ve just succeeded in aquiring a laughable reputation that will stick with you forever. Everyone loves to spread the word about who the botters are, once that happens you can forget about ever having any dignity or credibility in the game. Even if you&#39;re 130-130 and can wipe out anyone on your server, if you&#39;re known to have botted then guess what, noone is impressed.

If you&#39;re tired of your server being corrupted with CoPartner botters and you&#39;re as sick of these lazy fucks as everyone else is, then sign this petition. Maybe the admins will agree with us and remove all associated download links for this worthless program.
Yea i agree some what to what your saying, but&#33; I got one prob speed hack and auto trainer what ever its called... kills the game a bit. Only thing i like is cotobo. This im not taking sides but should revise how you word things cuzz then all these ppl. Gonna have a heart attack and talk sht to you. just Lettin ya know. [/b][/quote]
change ur sig it&#39;s to high
Old 07/20/2006, 00:21   #10

Quote:
Originally posted by Tombstone+Jul 19 2006, 14:10--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tombstone @ Jul 19 2006, 14:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--ZanoX@Jul 19 2006, 15:57
There are no aimbots anymore except for the few mysterious ones that some claim to have . As for speedhack I use it to get around faster, I don&#39;t go to GW. So much for your assumptions.

@ deeznuts: Let them talk ****, if I couldn&#39;t handle opposing viewpoints, I wouldn&#39;t have made the thread. [/b][/quote]
[COLOR=blue][FONT=Impact] Yea i guess they can, just thought i&#39;d be nice and tell him/her that. Somethin like that gets nasty replies. LOL
Old 07/20/2006, 01:25   #11

this is stupid this is a cheating forum this fourm is about cheating not whats fair cheating is not fair to those who dont cheat people have more of a life then just to train 247 people want to bot big deal dont matter people want to speed hack and aim bot big deal dont matter

i dont speed hack or aimbot but i do use co partner and its the only reason i keep playing this terrible game

anyways removeing links wont matter ill just make a new site and spam it if this ever happend
Old 07/20/2006, 01:50   #12

@deeznutz whos that girl in your picture
Old 07/20/2006, 02:16   #13

Quote:
Originally posted by Tombstone@Jul 19 2006, 21:44

The people who use CoPartner are lazy, devoid of common morals in the game, and aren&#39;t worthy of the slightest bit of respect from anyone.

CoPartner is not a secretive bot, it&#39;s pathetically easy to recognize those who use it. Anyone who bots with this program and thinks noone will know is seriously dimwitted.

KS is guaranteed, if you use this bot then you WILL ks any other players around you. Not to mention you&#39;ll auto-loot others.

The very instant someone discovers you&#39;ve been level botting, bam you&#39;ve just succeeded in aquiring a laughable reputation that will stick with you forever. Everyone loves to spread the word about who the botters are, once that happens you can forget about ever having any dignity or credibility in the game. Even if you&#39;re 130-130 and can wipe out anyone on your server, if you&#39;re known to have botted then guess what, noone is impressed.

If you&#39;re tired of your server being corrupted with CoPartner botters and you&#39;re as sick of these lazy ***** as everyone else is, then sign this petition. Maybe the admins will agree with us and remove all associated download links for this worthless program.
#sighned
Old 07/20/2006, 02:19   #14

Quote:
Originally posted by Tombstone@Jul 19 2006, 21:44

If you&#39;re tired of your server being corrupted with CoPartner botters and you&#39;re as sick of these lazy ***** as everyone else is, then sign this petition. Maybe the admins will agree with us and remove all associated download links for this worthless program.
you like speed hack but you dont like copartner? lol nub... speedhacks links should be removed because the pvp is the only fun thing in CO..... co partner helps to do the boring things so you can have fun pvping.....
Old 07/20/2006, 04:47   #15

Quote:
Originally posted by hondureno@Jul 19 2006, 20:19
the pvp is the only fun thing in CO..... co partner helps to do the boring things so you can have fun pvping.....
You said a mouthful hondureno, it is precisely that attitude which has created a common dislike for botters amongst all the servers in Conquer.

People in the game always have their differences but the one thing most everyone agrees on is that level botters are the true scum of Conquer. You don&#39;t work for your levels, you don&#39;t work for your moonboxes, you haven&#39;t earned your pvp victories, you&#39;re simply just a waste of server bandwidth.

Obviously many CoPartner users come to this very forum to obtain the bot, so of course it&#39;s no surprise that this thread won&#39;t set well with some of you but who cares if you&#39;re offended, certainly not me.

« Aimbot... I need one. | A way to see past market blockers »