Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 00:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help Me With MultiClient

Discussion on Help Me With MultiClient within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I downloaded hex editor. I opened the folder (conquer folder) that i was told to but i just dont know what to edit in there. i have that link that show like a pic but i dont understand what to edit in there. i have been playing for about 2 months. is there anyone that could possible explain in detail what to do to make or get a multiclient. please respond. thank you!
Old 07/19/2006, 19:30   #2

just use this...this one works perfectly...overwrite the old one...

Old 07/19/2006, 19:35   #3

you need more than a hex editor. search for: "Multi-Client for 4312(step by step included)"

and I hate to keep being a jerk to you, but next time you have problems w/multi client, search multi client. They like to keep these forums real clean, and really don't respond well to questions. If you don't understand the steps in the above thread, then most of the stuff on here will probally be bit over your head. Again, I'm a really nice guy, and I know this is 2 threads in a row I've flamed you a bit, but I'm just trying to save you some trouble around these parts.
Old 07/19/2006, 20:01   #4

Thank you guys with all ur posts i was able to get it, thank you much!
Old 07/19/2006, 20:07   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by BillyBob31@Jul 19 2006, 14:01
Thank you guys with all ur posts i was able to get it, thank you much!
useualy if there is a guide on how to do something, there is a file attached on the file that was modified, just in case you want to learn how to do it, or think its easier, any thing else, its useualy there, and just look for the most recent mulitclient or thread, just please, please use search
Old 07/20/2006, 10:26   #6

when i use multi-clients, my side bar is gone. i can only see 1 talk mode or whisper mode per 2 time. 2nd: server time is gone too. 3rd: Music & sound button is gone too. i can't lower the music & sound now. Anyone know how can i solve this problem i have? Thanks everyone.