Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 05:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Can anyone post or send me a 5017 Cid PRoxy

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can anyone post or send me a 5017 Cid PRoxy

would be much apreciated it is for my private server need it for testing :P

Old 03/25/2013, 12:35   #2

elite*gold: 0
There is Any Bot FOR 5017 4354 AIMPOT PROXY

« miss ya packetbusters | Conquer online register page errorr!!?? »

Similar Threads
Storm hack with .send | .send lesson Part 1
08/21/2010 - Kal Online - 30 Replies
This is lesson 1 of what useful things .send can do =P later i'll post some more nice things I know that kocp dont allow kalhackit... but u can have some fun with it on servers without kocp or if you smart enough you can do it on servers without kalhackit or even on int if you even smarter :P First of all you need KalHackIt that works on private server with sniffing (Download attached... thx to syntex for the snif.ini add)
[osds] problem send item & send weapon
11/12/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello i have 2 problems with osds control panel when i try to send weapon i have no more weapon available i cant choice i have nothing but i can send armor succesfully and my second problem is send item when i try to send item the browser say Login Error, Please login again.anyone can be fix that please? i post screenshots http://panzer.power-heberg.com/itembug.JPG http://panzer.power-heberg.com/noweapon.JPG
[RELEASE]Big Project..5095,5065,5017,5017 (command Server)
10/01/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 23 Replies
Hi, Yes i made a big project with my self by my self i host i edit i control i code. The Project contain 3 Co plvling Servers and 1 Command server the plvling servers are Snow Server and Treasure island . snow server works with 5065 client and it have alot of edits , adds , well i have made 135 gears and you can upgrade it in market from De La Vega for 250k CPS for each item also you should get 1 blessing amulet to make dmg -1 and you can get it by killing 1000 Birdman or 1000 Snake man or...
4326 PROXY FIX Post All Proxy Fixes Here
11/26/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 22 Replies
post only the fixes for proxy here plz dont post original file. NO QUESTIONS PLZ. DONT ASK FOR ORIGINAL QOPROXY. just search and hope u dont get the keylogged version :P Fix for patch4326 (not really an intentional patch for proxy. required little editing ;)) replace old ini in qoproxy folder with this one