Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 14:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

*HOT* archer basi!! macro!!!!

Discussion on *HOT* archer basi!! macro!!!! within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hey i was thinking. theres that lab bot for archers how it makes the slingers small right is it possible to do that with basi and as???. i was thinking maybe you could do that then set up a macro to go in say a diamond or a big circle and occasionaly go off couse (to make it look like ur lureing) so that no once suspects it as a macro/ bot) and set up either an auto clicker with it on build one in it. if you built one in it is it pssible to make it move the curser when it clicks so that it is faceing towards the spawn? because that means it would scatter more off the spawn . the reason u need the basi to be small is becasue that if u click on them u lag ina macro n maybe die or looks like a macro. and i was thinking maybe would could make it work with cotobo so that it auto reload the arrows for u? that wouls be easy becasue it reload on 3 or below arrows and set up co partner to heal when health gets low??? so it would kinda rely on other programs to just curious of it is possible? if i was smart enough to make macros and bots i would definely try but im to young if i couldnt contribute to the comunitie it would be cool i think ill start posting more ideas n stuff unless there like noob ideas but anyways at least i tried regards Matt
Old 07/13/2006, 09:35   #2

Quote:
Originally posted by mattgreen@Jul 13 2006, 01:49
hey i was thinking. theres that lab bot for archers how it makes the slingers small right is it possible to do that with basi and as???. i was thinking maybe you could do that then set up a macro to go in say a diamond or a big circle and occasionaly go off couse (to make it look like ur lureing) so that no once suspects it as a macro/ bot) and set up either an auto clicker with it on build one in it. if you built one in it is it pssible to make it move the curser when it clicks so that it is faceing towards the spawn? because that means it would scatter more off the spawn . the reason u need the basi to be small is becasue that if u click on them u lag ina macro n maybe die or looks like a macro. and i was thinking maybe would could make it work with cotobo so that it auto reload the arrows for u? that wouls be easy becasue it reload on 3 or below arrows and set up co partner to heal when health gets low??? so it would kinda rely on other programs to just curious of it is possible? if i was smart enough to make macros and bots i would definely try but im to young if i couldnt contribute to the comunitie it would be cool i think ill start posting more ideas n stuff unless there like noob ideas but anyways at least i tried regards Matt
i guess its not possible then
Old 07/13/2006, 09:40   #3

You still can edit the old Monster.dat ... But you wont see any new monsters then anymore...

Anyways, would be possible i think but as soon as Basilisks or AS hit you, you are unable to jump for like 0.5 seconds... So the macro will get out of sync after a while

sry for bad english, hope i helped you a bit
Old 07/13/2006, 11:40   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by Coksnuss@Jul 13 2006, 09:40
You still can edit the old Monster.dat ... But you wont see any new monsters then anymore...

Anyways, would be possible i think but as soon as Basilisks or AS hit you, you are unable to jump for like 0.5 seconds... So the macro will get out of sync after a while

sry for bad english, hope i helped you a bit
yes but thats when cotobo comes into play turn magic effects off n the as n bas dont stop u from jumping
Old 07/13/2006, 15:08   #5

cummmon guys i realy think this could work xD alot of high archers that lvl at basi would aprecciate it unless some one proves me wrong with this??
Attached Images
File Type: jpg post-53-1152796107.jpg (44.8 KB, 6 views)
Old 07/14/2006, 03:43   #6

lol copypasted
Old 07/14/2006, 04:38   #7

i dunno dude i dought it lol .... if no1 who knows anything about hackn has replied yet ... i dought any1 guna help :P lol
Old 07/14/2006, 05:21   #8

There used to be a macro where you enter four coords and jump in a diamond shape and scatter. I think it got fixed in one of the recent patches though. If someone could make this, it would be possible to make a 120 archer in a couple days after starting the char xD
Old 07/14/2006, 09:28   #9

Quote:
Originally posted by Cowface@Jul 14 2006, 03:43
lol copypasted
um wot did i copy n paste?

edit : ph wait u mean the diamond thing ? mm kinda liek his miens got mroe ideas (cotobo linking in wit co partner + i dont think he shrunk his) btw i didnt ask for karma or notin n im not saying i made it BECAUSE I CANT MAKE IT but maybe some one can sorry for being a noob then
Old 07/14/2006, 09:30   #10

Quote:
Originally posted by kurogasa@Jul 14 2006, 05:21
There used to be a macro where you enter four coords and jump in a diamond shape and scatter. I think it got fixed in one of the recent patches though. If someone could make this, it would be possible to make a 120 archer in a couple days after starting the char xD
yes i would help alot and yes there was an old one but it didnt work for me it is very ourt dated 'but i dont think it shrinks the basi' so it would go off course after a while?
Old 07/14/2006, 14:23   #11

i guess its not possible well i thought it was a good idea and i tohught of it befor i found that old out dated macro + my macros way different to it wish some one would help me make it >.< im newb to makeing them and am only a youngin bumber aye lol
Old 07/15/2006, 08:58   #12

(BUMP) lol cummmon i no someone can do it
Old 07/16/2006, 13:11   #13

bump once again :axe: