Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 07:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I have a question

Discussion on I have a question within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Im new to this hacking and to the website so please dont give me **** for asking this here, Can anyone tell me if there is a hack that makes ure hero last as long as you want it for warriors? (the thing that makes you do alot of damage) i saw one for cyclone and im thinking if you can do it for that you can do it for hero, ive tried looking but found nothing yet i would be happy if someone could tell me where one is.
Old 07/12/2006, 02:56   #2

cant u read be4 u post?.. thisis the wrong section post it in mail.. search for speed hax k?..
Old 07/12/2006, 03:04   #3

hero o.0? err u mean SuperMan? and no u cant make SM last forever and the cyclone thing its just a speed hack but it doesn make u atk faster jsut move faster
Old 07/12/2006, 21:39   #4

*** why the hell is every freaking noob asking for super man hacks. i remember playing the other day, and all these noobs kept spamming in market looking for fuking super man hacks. oh and to the OP, WRONG FORUMS. READ THE DESCRIPTIONS AND READ AT LEAST EACH PAGE IN EACH FORUM HERE BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO POST. I CAN GURANTEE ANOTHER NOOB LIKE YOU HAS ASKED THIS QUESTION WITHIN THE LAST 20 SECONDS.