Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 01:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MINING SUPER GEMS!!!

Discussion on MINING SUPER GEMS!!! within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ok people... the only possible way to mine super gems since the 4312 patch is to log on right click and hit ground with pikaxe.... u will then dc if usin cotobo and the reason is for mining a super gem. i dont no if i can get anywhwere with it to make a trick or sumtihn but ill try... and maybe sum1 else could help haha
Old 07/11/2006, 18:32   #2

dude wtf?
Old 07/11/2006, 18:57   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by Trippinshrumes@Jul 11 2006, 18:31
ok people... the only possible way to mine super gems since the 4312 patch is to log on right click and hit ground with pikaxe.... u will then dc if usin cotobo and the reason is for mining a super gem. i dont no if i can get anywhwere with it to make a trick or sumtihn but ill try... and maybe sum1 else could help haha
oh yeah i have an idea in just a FEW STEPS!!!

1. open up a **** site

2. start masterbating

3. have 3 fingers in your ******

4. call your girlfriend over and confess that you're a 40 year old man and you're already engaged to the girls on the **** site

5. lick your fingers after you ***

6. take your figers out of your ******

7. AND...BAM SUPER DRAGON GEM

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=masterbating is not a wrong thing =)' border='0' alt='masterbating is not a wrong thing =)' />
Old 07/11/2006, 20:24   #4

Lmao...that was funny...but i think i vomited in my mouth just a little bit after reading that
Old 07/12/2006, 04:17   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by Mokujin@Jul 11 2006, 20:24
Lmao...that was funny...but i think i vomited in my mouth just a little bit after reading that
thanks he just got dissed by a 12 year old =DDD
Old 07/12/2006, 04:49   #6

Quote:
My avatar says all
Old 07/12/2006, 04:58   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by Newbie007+Jul 12 2006, 04:49--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Newbie007 @ Jul 12 2006, 04:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Trippinshrumes@Jul 11 2006, 18:31
My avatar says all [/b][/quote]
lol ahahahhah xD
Old 07/12/2006, 05:31   #8

whts so funny im not fuckn lieing... i take cotobo and dc and hop around mines all day... at first i was thinkin i wasnt gettn anywhere but it happend again and i gotta SUPER DRAGON YAY!!!!!!! ... oh **** i shouda took a scrn shot..... oh w/e **** it but serious ur all dumbasses im tellin u rite now that this is the only way to mine super gems.... the only idiots online r the people who r'nt believin this.... maybe u can still mine gems normally.... but ive asked alotta people and they havent in a while,,, so ya w/e go on bein dumbasses and dont believe me idfc
Old 07/12/2006, 05:42   #9

First off... wtf
Second... I've gotten 2 supergems this week, and it was just regular old mining. Nothing special. Did use cotobo tho.

~Chris
Old 07/12/2006, 06:13   #10

Old 07/12/2006, 06:33   #11

Quote:
"Log on, right click and hit ground with pikaxe...." is the action that you must do to start mining. So don't blame ppl flame on u talking something basic knowledge of mining. If you are using cotobo, u may DC when u mined a gem (Normal/Refined/Super). Anyway can get Super Gems...and you dunno what kind of gem u will get because it's server sided. My record is 3 Super Gems within a day with different miners.
Old 07/12/2006, 06:39   #12

Quote:
Originally posted by Trippinshrumes@Jul 12 2006, 05:31
whts so funny im not fuckn lieing... i take cotobo and dc and hop around mines all day... at first i was thinkin i wasnt gettn anywhere but it happend again and i gotta SUPER DRAGON YAY!!!!!!! ... oh **** i shouda took a scrn shot..... oh w/e **** it but serious ur all dumbasses im tellin u rite now that this is the only way to mine super gems.... the only idiots online r the people who r'nt believin this.... maybe u can still mine gems normally.... but ive asked alotta people and they havent in a while,,, so ya w/e go on bein dumbasses and dont believe me idfc
what? you're mom's a *****?? wow sweet gimme her digets
Old 07/12/2006, 08:51   #13

Quote:
Originally posted by Cowface+Jul 11 2006, 18:57--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Cowface @ Jul 11 2006, 18:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Trippinshrumes@Jul 11 2006, 18:31
oh yeah i have an idea in just a FEW STEPS!!!

1. open up a **** site

2. start masterbating

3. have 3 fingers in your ******

4. call your girlfriend over and confess that you're a 40 year old man and you're already engaged to the girls on the **** site

5. lick your fingers after you ***

6. take your figers out of your ******

7. AND...BAM SUPER DRAGON GEM

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=masterbating is not a wrong thing =)' border='0' alt='masterbating is not a wrong thing =)' /> [/b][/quote]
i do that all the time

and to the thread starter... stay off the cough syrup
Old 07/12/2006, 12:56   #14

Quote:
LMAO
gratz! You have just explain the DC-function of cotobo!
Itīs all luck with gems, cuz there are no "gem-cords".

Now calm down everyone or keep laughing, but this or that way:
[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Let this thread die please' border='0' alt='Let this thread die please' />
Old 07/13/2006, 00:24   #15

umm i never said there were gem coords i never explained how cotobo worx... u people just need to listen to me... i log on in the mine cave ... r u with me so far?? ok now u right click and then u dc.... the reason i dc'd was a super gem.... now i would say the server im in cuz it might b diff but i no gms surf this ****... all im sayin is me and my friends have been mining super gems like crzy...(lately!) its just when u dc log in and right click theres sumthin that happens between the server and ur comp.... i tried packet loggin but it duznt really work when u dont no when ur gunna get the gem..... so do u people understand? im not explaining cotobo conquer mining gem coords or anything... im not saying u cant mine supergems normally cuz u prolly still can... just i use cotobo OK and im sayin that ill dc bcuz of sum1 comin around me cuz i dc to all and then i log on and right click and i dc to finding a super gem... thats all im sayin and like i posted earlier i hopped around the whole mine cave dc'n and reconnecten and right clickn and got a gem just i dont wanna waste that much time again... so ya if u understand good if u dont ur prolly gun repost and act like im a fuckn moron