Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

NO SUCH THING AS SOCKET TRICKS

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i noe, i'm new here, i've been going through alot of post reading, and their mostly about Socket tricks.
just to tell those ppl that there is NO SUCH THING AS SOCKET TRICKS.

i've tried possibly anyway to make sure if there was any trick but there is no trick , its all just LUCK

i thought it would be the amount of kills in co, the co-ordinates, or the items lvls/type
but they don't work, it just proves there is no such things as a socket trick.

some ppl would just make up lies like, " take all ur stuff off in tc n use met on them all, garuntee u get socket "

thats total bullshit, that just gets u killed n lose all ur stuff =.=

Just to let pplz noe, there are no socket tricks, its a shame to see post of tricks that dun even work.

it prob work for some ppl once, n they think its a trick so they type it up on the forum without being sure of it.

Stop posting up socket tricks, when they dun`t even exist. Some ppl never learn.

its just luck, and the amount of mets that u use on it, its RANDOM.

Old   #2

... okay.... that was really dam pointless man..
n e one else wanna flame him?
you better have more evidence than just saying it's luck and that u tried it and it didn't work...

Old   #3

sorz , go through the forum, and try wat ppl posted bout socket tricks,
they dun`t work 100%, its just luck, i`ve tried most of the tricks that they said to do, on the furom, n they don`t work.
sorz if i didn't provide any evidence, but try going through some topic on Socket tricks. and try to follow their intsructions on gettin a socket. its daem pointless cause they don't work.

and people still belive that thier is a trick =.=
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by philbert@Jul 10 2006, 08:27
i noe, i'm new here, i've been going through alot of post reading, and their mostly about Socket tricks.
just to tell those ppl that there is NO SUCH THING AS SOCKET TRICKS.

i've tried possibly anyway to make sure if there was any trick but there is no trick , its all just LUCK

i thought it would be the amount of kills in co, the co-ordinates, or the items lvls/type
but they don't work, it just proves there is no such things as a socket trick.

some ppl would just make up lies like, " take all ur stuff off in tc n use met on them all, garuntee u get socket "

thats total bullshit, that just gets u killed n lose all ur stuff =.=

Just to let pplz noe, there are no socket tricks, its a shame to see post of tricks that dun even work.

it prob work for some ppl once, n they think its a trick so they type it up on the forum without being sure of it.

Stop posting up socket tricks, when they dun`t even exist. Some ppl never learn.

its just luck, and the amount of mets that u use on it, its RANDOM.
ok why in the hell are you posting this ive seen it like 50 times already its boring as hell...
really go get some cough syrup aloot of it and drink it all you will have a good time