Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Packet Decryption

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
My Other Thread Died (*sigh* And I Still Can't Decrypt The First Server -> Client Packet)

Heres What I Posted About It There:

But For Now, Becuase Im Not Tottally Selfish, Heres The Vb6 Solution To Decrypting The First Client -> Server Packet It Currently Has:

*Encrypt Packets
*Decrypt Packets
*Read Packets
*Convert Original Packets Into Hex

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Now Would Somone Care To Help Me With The Second Packet So I Can Add That Too?' border='0' alt='Now Would Somone Care To Help Me With The Second Packet So I Can Add That Too?' />

Source Is Vb6, Anyone who will take the time to help me with the first server -> client packet (which will mean i can get the 3rd and 4th keys) it will be much appreatated.

[edit]

eventually i'll add a packet sniffer to it, and do all of this automatically but first i need to be able to atcahlly decrypt all of the packets -.-
Attached Files
File Type: ibf post-53-1152463275.ibf (5.1 KB, 25 views)

Old   #2

Ill help you buddy D my email is : add me ok

Old   #3

I might edit the source so that all of the different actions like encrypt are in different modules so its easyer to read the code.
Old   #4

you decode the packet the same way as the first but you you dont start at byte one of the key set but the x th byte

ähm you know first packet is 38 byte you start at first byte and end at 38 th byte than next packet you start at 39th byte and end at the x th byte (x is 38 + x) (x is size of the second packet)

i hope that helps you if anything is unclear ask me ill help you