Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MM Bot?

Discussion on MM Bot? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi all!

I have a question or better, a request. Is it possible that som1 makes a bot that works for lvl 70 chars? I mean a bot that goes to the DC mines, than mines some ores(till you have full inventory) than uses a teleport back to DC, sells all the ores , deposites all the monney in the WH and leaves 300 in the inventors. Than buyes a teleport back to DC and than uses the teleport to Mystic Castle and goes to the DC mines back and does that again,again,again... :s

Actually I would like have such a bot coz making monney ower night would be nice. I would try to do it myself but im not so good on maing bots. (Never have tryed it coz i dotn know anything,lol)
Just wanted to ask if som1 could make such a bot. :s Only problem would be that it should go to different position in the mince coz if there would be manny people using it it would look a bit.... whell, it would look too boty or so, lol... -_-;
Old 07/09/2006, 10:34   #2

BJX......but it dosen't work anymore.
Old 07/09/2006, 19:33   #3

hmmm well theres no such bot like this tht i no of .... but idunno jus wait an c :P lol

... wait isnt this in tht new bot BAMB?
Old 07/10/2006, 14:41   #4

Some minor tweaking of any packet based drop program could make it possible... Pretty sure etain did this exact function on his modified QoProxy...
Old 07/10/2006, 17:56   #5

i dont think so that there is a bot who will go in market or in a city and sell all ores !!!!! it acnt be posible the GM's will see that and bAN as always