Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

nightdevil

Discussion on nightdevil within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 07/08/2006, 23:22   #16

elite*gold: 0
what a strange fantasy
[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=no Drugs!!' border='0' alt='no Drugs!!' /> *whispers*psst...or share them with meee *whispers* =p
Old 07/09/2006, 03:21   #17

not all ppl have high lvl enough chars to go to dis city, otherwise spend a long *** time at ghosts.. or save money n buy
Old 07/09/2006, 04:46   #18

Quote:
Originally posted by pimpstick@Jul 6 2006, 09:18
ok have your sister/and or mom bend over in front of you and spread their **** cheeks and close your eyes and throw a fist in their general direction and if you connect than keep reaching up farther and farther until you hear you sister/mom screaming ****** murder and you can feel the back of their teeth and once than you can open your eyes again and once than you will have found the night devil
dude i can understand tht ppl ask noobish question ... but this is jsut wayyy un called for ... i mean its not like he's askn for a leet aimbot or sumtin its a simple question either anser it or be on ur way -.-
Old 07/09/2006, 04:49   #19

Quote:
Originally posted by xpnoiboix@Jul 9 2006, 03:21
not all ppl have high lvl enough chars to go to dis city, otherwise spend a long *** time at ghosts.. or save money n buy
naw bro i wouldnt recomend hunting at ghosts the chances r like 1/5,000,000,000,000 lol i mean by the time u find 1 there u would have hit like lvl 120 o.0 lol an NDz r preety expensive unless ur on a new server lol but ya dude personially in my experience id lvl then go do dis city
Old 02/03/2007, 23:59   #20

lmao that movie made me fall off my seat lol!