Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 05:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Non RB Taos Using Melee Weapons!

Discussion on Non RB Taos Using Melee Weapons! within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
we need a uber haxor to do this. I don't know if its possible, but... why not? here it goes:

There is a file called "AutoAllot.dat" inside Conquer/ini. I tryed to open it with notepad and HexWorkshop, but seems like unreadable...

Any of u uber haxor guyz can read it and extract info from that?
Seems like if you change it, you can make Taoists get Strenght points... MAYBE thats not server based, but client-based AND automatised before reborn, you got what I mean?

Wish you gook luck!
[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Good Luck' border='0' alt='Good Luck' />
Old 07/04/2006, 07:24   #2

nope its all server sided you should know that
Old 07/04/2006, 08:23   #3

Go here, i made the guide in the following page, it should tell you how to manage to get a un reborn tao to wear melee weapons.

Old 07/04/2006, 08:29   #4

Read this somewhere before. Also they would not put any stats client side. Give up trying to edit them!
Old 07/04/2006, 09:16   #5

that would be kray if u could do that thou
Old 07/04/2006, 13:17   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by RENAMER@Jul 4 2006, 03:48
we need a uber haxor to do this. I don't know if its possible, but... why not? here it goes:

There is a file called "AutoAllot.dat" inside Conquer/ini. I tryed to open it with notepad and HexWorkshop, but seems like unreadable...

Any of u uber haxor guyz can read it and extract info from that?
Seems like if you change it, you can make Taoists get Strenght points... MAYBE thats not server based, but client-based AND automatised before reborn, you got what I mean?

Wish you gook luck!
[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Good Luck' border='0' alt='Good Luck' />
even if u manage to crack it and allot strength automatically, the tao will not have enough points for promotion ie.will never be able to reborn
Old 07/15/2006, 00:53   #7

I think the closest you might get to it is to have points available for alloting client side, and add them yourself. Though they might catch that you're adding points to a noob non-rb tao server-side and you'd be in trouble. You never know though, tq has been known to be quite laze(even in attempting to prevent botting...Like catching items being dropped while jumping, wow what a feat....)
Old 07/15/2006, 01:29   #8

its impossible sorry
Old 07/17/2006, 15:48   #9

Only way this is possible is you get a low lvl Wep "Lvl 5-10" Equipt it on your tao
than Met it in Market over and over

IE
This will make ur wep your Level will show u dont have required str on wep or probley Wep lvl to. But u still have the wep equipted still can use..

Only thing u need from there is a repair program where u dont have to unequipt the weapon and your set.

"this btw i dont have But used the trick on my Tao and works just fine"
Old 07/17/2006, 22:50   #10

Quote:
Originally posted by wf132000@Jul 4 2006, 08:23
Go here, i made the guide in the following page, it should tell you how to manage to get a un reborn tao to wear melee weapons.

jup thats easy =)
Old 07/18/2006, 17:20   #11

elite*gold: 20
AutoAllot.dat has the base stats of your character based on its class/level. For example, a lvl 1 trojan is allotted 5 Vit, 3 Str and 2 Agi.

The file contains stats for 9 classes (Knight, Earth Tao, Metal tao etc) ,half of which aren't available. It also has NO information for archers, which means the file is VERY old. It isn't used at all by the client, and I have no idea why it is there, but it shouldn't be.