Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 19:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to sent input to none active windows

Discussion on How to sent input to none active windows within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi,

I am trying to setup a macro that will sent certain key-strokes to
a non active co window.

So far i have found
and N3W8Y's

Only downside is that those programs only work on the current active window.

COtobo instead has a way to lock itsself to one window instead.

As i have never been very successfull with gui programming, I am a bit stuck here.
Can anyone point me to a program that does allow locking onto an application and sent certain keystrokes (f-keys ) to inputstream ?

[[ Yes google is my friend, but i failed to provied usefull search keywords on this topic and got hit by lots of noise]].

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need some input please
07/10/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 9 Replies
OKay guys i got my client packed but i only have 2 problems: The loading map screen for deathlands is white and blank. also the minimap is blank. At first my mobs were pink but i reinstalled the textures and it fixed it. I reinstallled the files from data/texture/minimap and the loading one in texture/ui/game/loading. Wondering if anyone else might have an idea EDIT:: Its all new maps but they worked fine in unpacked mode same textures and etc ...
2 active windows || Windows XP
03/22/2008 - Metin2 - 7 Replies
Hi I use FishingBot but this work only in active window I search programs or trick how can i make 2 active window in windows XP Need that because i want fishing and play in another window - want exp :P I think this is good idea for all users fishing bot