Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 21:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hmm recovery of login name

Discussion on Hmm recovery of login name within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hey ppl

i got a friend who forgot his login since he hasnt played that acc for ages, he however remembers the password as it is same for all his other accounts...

when we had conquer1 there was a folder in the root director containing sub folders named after each char played on that pc..in CO2 however that is absent

I was wondering if the file is still being saved but in different manner?

Thanks!
Old 06/25/2006, 15:03   #2

no one has given a thought to this prob?
Old 06/25/2006, 15:58   #3

Edit:

checking right now
Old 06/25/2006, 16:04   #4

There is no way to see your ID though you can see you InGame name

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Wie geht Recovery?!
05/22/2010 - Technical Support - 3 Replies
Hallo, mein PC hat glaub ich nen Virus oder so drauf naja er ist in letzter zeit acuh sau lahm und iwas stimmt nicht! Nun wollt ich meine klugerweise XD erstellte Recovery-CD einfach einlegen ein parr stunden warten alles was ich brauch neu drauf installieren und alles geht wieder.....DENKSTE! Mein Problem: Ich weiß nicht wie ich diese CDs zum laufen bring! Also erst mal was auf den 3 CDs drauf ist :
VPU Recovery
03/17/2010 - CrossFire - 4 Replies
Hey ich hab ein problem mit CF Wenn ich spiele und wenn ich stabbe bleibt das spiel hängen dann krieg ich nen blackscreen und ne minute später steht dann da VPU Recovery hat den Grafikbeschleuniger zurückgesetzt. Kennt da jemand ne lösung?
MySRO Acc recovery?
02/24/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
There's some way to recover my old MySRO acc back? I cant find the official page :rtfm:
HP recovery code?
03/17/2009 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
hey guys and girls. i had an idea but i am stuck at the beginning. can anyone please tell me the code for HP recovery rate. to make a speed hack with armor is to use the code 43 but i wanna know the HP recovery rate code please. any help would be GREAT, Thanks
About Recovery Division...
05/14/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Can u tell me exactly what is it : Weapon Magical Attack power 105% reflect? Thanks in advance!