Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 09:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Your ur summon bat to ur advantage!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
For reborn taos if u wana pk in town and not get killed by guard...wait for ur summon bat...summon ur guard on you and atksome1 then summon ur bat...the guard will be confused and not atk anythin until ur bat is gone...so feel free to go all out in town:P Once ur bat disappears the guard will start atkin u again even if ur not flashin:/

Old   #2

:? no kiddin eh. thats friggin sweet. i'll try this out later. very cool

Old   #3

it onli works on the guards on ur screen tho if u run to fresh new guards they'll kill ur bat i usually use it at bi and pc and ac, tc to many guards for comfort...Its a real shocker for noobs when ur in the middle of pc usin pervade goin black and guard aint doin ****:P
Old   #4

lol

Old   #5

:/
Old   #6

buehehehe nice :P but im not shure about it.. is it true :P
Old   #7

Hm dont really works for me, does the guard + bat has to be a specific lvl?
Old   #8

i think i'll do a step by step
1.wait for ur xp skill
2.sommon guard on you
3.atk some1 or the guard
4.when u start flashin summon bat instantly
5.do what u want in that arena (dont go to new guards!they will kill ur bat onli the guards on screen wont)
p.s.if this dont work try makin the guard hit ur water/fire then summon bat..all reborns can take hit from guard more then once. I usually let the guard hit my water cause i hate summon guard then bat it lagggs me out.
i'll post a screen after i get outta adv map...Try without the summon guard andlet the guard hit u once then summon bat
Old   #9

okay cool thanks, i ll try this tommorow and btw not everyone has a high lvl rb who can stand against a guard ;X
Old   #10

I know but its really usful in town when ur fightin any class they are usually confused outta there mind...I usually res kill enemies in town then they start sayin ur a hacker and so on its pretty funny:P
Old   #11

I miss teh old days where you could summon your guard or bat on invalid coordinates while jumping, so it would stay in the same place for as long as you stay on the same map.
So in war for example, you would be able to summon your bat inside the castle, then just go outside and be invincible
Old   #12

U can summon ur bat and run along the right gate in bi and it gets stuck on that grass water area where u use to be able to jump on and onli archers n taos can hit it from there:P
My bat jumps on that area all the time when u jump thro so u dont need to be lucky for it to happen:P