Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 02:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Loot all? Sick of COPartners...

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is there a program out there that will auto loot all. I know COPartner can do this, however when my inventory gets full it will drop everything. Including my ginsengs, arrows, port scrolls etc.

So is there a way to either make COPartner not drop all items, only crappy armor/weapon/potions etc?

Or is there another program available that will loot all items, leaving behind Sycee/Silver that will work with Cotobo to pick up everything so cotobo can control the dropping?

What I want is something that will loot all weapons/armor that drops, then goes through and drops refined, fixed, normal items, normal items with sockets. Doesn't drop heal pots, heal packs, arrows and other essentials needed to farmbot.

Old   #2

blah blah bump

Old   #3

There is indeed a way to do that. It's just a bit annoying when you are not using tobo atm.
There was a nice proggy to change the names of your items, a.k.a. quality viewer.
*EDIT* Hehe, no reply and the first part already found. I'm just too proficient in using the search button :nice:

One of the values there had to be changed, after that it'll ask you wether to drop the item or not. Do that with your ginseng and arrows and I'm sure COpartner won't drop them anymore. Yet im unsure about tobo. (never used it to drop items :err: )
(link to this topic will probably follow as well. I can&#39;t find it that fast. Guess my search-button-skills are still too low. I&#39;ll try again tomorrow and lvl my skills <-- manual lol. there is none. ._. Let&#39;s just hope other people will come up with the link )
Old   #4

that would be a really good idea , would be very useful for chars that need to carry alot of pots into certain areas and yet want to pick up all..

i tried using the itemtype editor from ur link but theres no readme to th file so i have no clue what im doing....

the misc values are hard to figure out.....