Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 01:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

can someon hellp

Discussion on can someon hellp within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I wana ask how to hide counquer no one program dont hide it I use Taskbar hide and so on can someone hellp pls
Old 06/19/2006, 14:32   #2

elite*gold: 0
There is this thing we like to call a period... (see that was three! zomg!) The only way to hide Conquer and not consume system resources is to load it in a bit mode, then go to the other. (e.g. 16 to 32 bit) Note: You can change your bit mode via Desktop>Right Click>Properties>Settings>Color Quality
Also please remember to use . (although I think you were looking for a program to do it)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
can someon hellp
01/12/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 15 Replies
how can i make that i dont get dc messages when the internet gone
can someon hellp
12/14/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
I cant log in co when i press enter i see conecting to account server ..... Pleas wait a moment ..... and nothink
can someon hellp
10/07/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
hi can someon tell me how i need to make met dovesbiger what i need maby someon can give me a link to download the fill becouse i search bot nothink good
can someon hellp my
08/03/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
can someon make program like toredo http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/index.php?...ur+fi rst+bot&s= but writed w C# I lear code VB6 and now I wana know difirents bitvin VB6 code and C# I just need Like this VB6 code If Timer1.Enabled = True Then ''Do action if timer is on
can someon hellp cop
06/18/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
I can open Co but when i log in my acc it said Error pleas download from 9net9 agen and so on