Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hex Editor

Discussion on Hex Editor within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ight they all say no questions but this one, i need the hex edit program and i cant find it with search, so i can multi client again[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Sorry for being a noob' border='0' alt='Sorry for being a noob' />
Old 06/14/2006, 04:45   #2

Quote:
Originally posted by Midgetfromhell@Jun 13 2006, 20:24
Ight they all say no questions but this one, i need the hex edit program and i cant find it with search, so i can multi client again[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Sorry for being a noob' border='0' alt='Sorry for being a noob' />
Questions are freely allowed in this part of the forum, you're safe.

Old 06/14/2006, 04:55   #3

and if you need to unlock it just pm me cuz i cant tell you the serial in the forums it has to be through the pm's