Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 11:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

*WARNING*COtobo isn`t 100% safe

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
mistakes can happen...

easy way imo to stop it would be to put a block so if they pressed crtl-click in the last few seconds (the time for the slowest jump too happen) it wouldnt work

also dose it also do it if the person is walking?

Old   #17

Quote:
Originally posted by EvolutionHK@Jun 13 2006, 20:12
also dose it also do it if the person is walking?
no, only when you are in-air.

Old   #18

Received Thanks: 1,165
like tsu said, only in air !!

u can get jailed while not using cotobo, and only drop items in air &#33;&#33; >>BOTJAIL<<
Old   #19

Once again nice job, would give u karma. But so far i havent got any lol.

Old   #20

just download the old cotobo and send ur noob account to bot jail so u can get ur real one out
Old   #21

The Old COtobo is removed from these forums...[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=I think' border='0' alt='I think' />
Old   #22

Quote:
Originally posted by UrAnus@Jun 14 2006, 10:24
The Old COtobo is removed from these forums...[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=I think' border='0' alt='I think' />
u can use the jump drop trick anyway..
Old   #23

yes... and this is quite common I think when an archer is hunting at slowapes for example...then he drops all his s outta inventory FAST (to get to kill the next spawn and teammates wouldnt die...) do this a few times and youre in botjail without doing anything bad... I suppose just put in the forums something that you got to botjail without doing anything...and then just tell what you were doing...(hunting and dropping items).. they should let you out&#33; =)
Old   #24

Thanks for your concerns about me guys but I`m out of bot jail (200k lighter). This is just a warning for all the people who are using COtobo so they can`t say "I didn`t know "
Old   #25

hey guys i need HELP im 4th time @ botjail cuz i droppet my stuff in jump . the guy says i need to write a email. k i did but the guy dont work anymore with the **** ... wat is now lol im lvl118 tro pls help me ...
Old   #26

Ok guys we`re in deep **** I just got sent to bot jail and I didn`t even jump. I need 200k now. Use the Item Dropper at your own risk...I ain`t using it no more.
Old   #27

hm wat do u think guys. i wrote a message to gms.. but i dont know wat will happent u think they let me out or bann my acc??
Old   #28

Quote:
Originally posted by limlong@Jun 15 2006, 16:41
hm wat do u think guys. i wrote a message to gms.. but i dont know wat will happent u think they let me out or bann my acc??
they wont answer your email and you will be let to rot as your supposd to the 4th time.
Old   #29

Quote:
Originally posted by tsu+Jun 15 2006, 17:23--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tsu @ Jun 15 2006, 17:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--limlong@Jun 15 2006, 16:41
they wont answer your email and you will be let to rot as your supposd to the 4th time. [/b][/quote]
it depends on the gm, Carol[gm] imo

anyway, more noob questions from me so if you put copartners onto walk so it never jumps it shouldnt send you to jail? O_o
Old   #30

Quote:
Originally posted by chocoman4k@Jun 13 2006, 19:21
Should maybe increase the don&#39;t drop time, but it worked fine on my machine.
choco what they say its true me and my friend got jailed while dropping not in air, we wwere dropping on the floor and then got jailed.