Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 01:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Disconnecter like cotobo

Discussion on Disconnecter like cotobo within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
im not interested in a autominer, just the dc-on-all part, its extremely usefull when your using bots like co-partner.

So im wondering, is it hard to make a auto-dcer? ifnot, can anyone make one?
Old 06/12/2006, 17:05   #2

good idea, maybe u write chocoman4k a pm ?
Old 06/12/2006, 17:23   #3

elite*gold: 200
Quote:
Originally posted by VITALIBAN@Jun 12 2006, 17:05
good idea, maybe u write chocoman4k a pm ?
i could be wrong but i think u r
Code:
:D:D :D:D :D:D
>_>
Old 06/12/2006, 17:28   #4

lol
(not a spam)
Old 06/12/2006, 18:31   #5

well I suppose it probably wouldnt be very hard....or then it will get you to bot jail but, w/e... I'd guess it would work either by blocking the traffic between serv/client (causing a lag out dc, which is slow) or then just capture the packet of DC/quit, and then just set a hotkey (ctrl + t) to send that packet... I'm not too familiar with a packetsending program yet so really cant help you, all I could do is a trainer which wouldnt help at this time :/.... but I guess PM coco4k and he _might_ give you the idea on how it works, doubt hell give you the source but who knows
Old 06/12/2006, 19:26   #6

Or make some slight modifications to the COpartner, where u can have options like not dissconnect on player names but more like, dissconnect on, Blue, Black, Red, or all player name options just like the COtobo. That would be smexy.
Old 07/16/2006, 04:26   #7

You can just send the keystrokes ESC then Y to the client and that should DC pretty quickly. It wouldnt be like cotobo where it puts you back to the login screen though.
Old 07/16/2006, 16:44   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by rafan@Jun 12 2006, 16:48
im not interested in a autominer, just the dc-on-all part, its extremely usefull when your using bots like co-partner.

So im wondering, is it hard to make a auto-dcer? ifnot, can anyone make one?
i think ill pm choco and asking him