Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 07:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Open more than 2 conquers?

Discussion on Open more than 2 conquers? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
can anyone tell me how to open more than 2 co? i used 2 be able to open more than 2 before it was patched.
Old 06/09/2006, 05:27   #2

:/ There are many topics about this. You need to upack the Conquer.exe with a UPX upacker. Then you need to take a hex editor and search for FPS, then edit the word English, to something else. Then you can open more then 2.

~Chris
Old 06/09/2006, 05:34   #3

k thx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
More then 16 conquers?
01/22/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
Hiho, currently Im running about 21 Conquers each day, getting 15 hours blessing time for each. My Problem is: It worked only once to run 21 conquer same time, now the 17th Conquer always chrash's while logging in, I get almost till the Offline TG, but then Conquer closes, now errors/message. Any one got an Idea? After the 21 Conquer still worked I didnt install/deinstalled anything or changed something in Conquer/etc. ->:Windows Vista 32-bit Home Premium, 4 GB RAM, 2 x 2,1ghz. Should...
how to run more then 2 conquers
04/07/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 13 Replies
been searching forever on how to do this is it even possible?
How can i open more then 2 conquers?
05/18/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
Hi guyz! Some ppl can have more then 2 conquer windows on the same time. I can just have 2 conquers on. I heard it i can have more conuqer on if i had a better videocard, but that isnt true. Coz my friend bought a new pc with a very expensive and good videocard, but he can just have 2 conquers at the same time... Please can some1 tell me how to have more then 2 conuqer windows at the same time :mofo:
When o Open 2 conquers My Pc Reboot
04/04/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
this is the problem when i open 2 conquers my computer reboot Like...Power off and when i see is that running the Bios My pc configuration 512 Mb Ram Video 128 mb 3ghz
Conquers future
12/16/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Id like everyones opinions on conquers future after the patch and how ur server is being affected at the moment?