Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 13:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

is it possiable to have themed NPC

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
is it possiable to have like all the monsters to fight to look as the simpsons theme, like elf apes be homer, slow apes be marge,ect, and have other themes as family guy, star trek ect, any1 know?

Old 06/07/2006, 18:10   #2

Quote:
Originally posted by trippenflippen@Jun 7 2006, 18:00
is it possiable to have like all the monsters to fight to look as the simpsons theme, like elf apes be homer, slow apes be marge,ect, and have other themes as family guy, star trek ect, any1 know?
wtf,omg,that will be funny[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=rofl' border='0' alt='rofl' />

Old 06/07/2006, 18:14   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by trippenflippen@Jun 7 2006, 18:00
yep, you can edit the monster models as they're only client side, you'd have to find out howto edit .DDS files tho, personally I use adobe photoshop cs2 as you can find a plug-in for it so you can edit .dds files, however InfranView is another good one, you can open the files in that and save other images to that format
Old 06/08/2006, 13:10   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by The&#33;One+Jun 7 2006, 18:14--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The&#33;One @ Jun 7 2006, 18:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--trippenflippen@Jun 7 2006, 18:00
yep, you can edit the monster models as they&#39;re only client side, you&#39;d have to find out howto edit .DDS files tho, personally I use adobe photoshop cs2 as you can find a plug-in for it so you can edit .dds files, however InfranView is another good one, you can open the files in that and save other images to that format [/b][/quote]
someone make the simpsons themed monsters for me lo

Old 06/08/2006, 13:35   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by trippenflippen+Jun 8 2006, 13:10--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (trippenflippen @ Jun 8 2006, 13:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -The&#33;[email protected] 7 2006, 18:14
<!--QuoteBegin--trippenflippen
Quote:
@Jun 7 2006, 18:00

yep, you can edit the monster models as they&#39;re only client side, you&#39;d have to find out howto edit .DDS files tho, personally I use adobe photoshop cs2 as you can find a plug-in for it so you can edit .dds files, however InfranView is another good one, you can open the files in that and save other images to that format
someone make the simpsons themed monsters for me lo [/b][/quote]

« COPartner no to drop dimons in labby? | Cotobo funkt nichmehr richtig »