Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 11:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question: Logs

Discussion on Question: Logs within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
yup i have this shitload of logs in my folders, but i cant read them! any1 kno anything that can read the files?
Old 06/06/2006, 04:17   #2

elite*gold: 0
y u want to read them for? the're useless, i usually delete them

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Was steht in den Logs?
06/01/2010 - Last Chaos - 4 Replies
Eine Frage an die, die sich einen privaten Server aufgesetzt haben: Was ist wirklich in den Logs zu finden? Steht da wann man in welcher pty war und was für eine Art von pty das war? Was lässt sich nachweisen? Wie wird SpeedHacking anhand von Logs nachgewiesen? Werden die Koordinaten des Char geloggt? Ist somit "Wallwalking" nachweisbar? Fragen über Fragen... Ich danke für Info *Wallwalking = Ausserhalb des normalen Spielbereichs bewegen
What do the Logs log?
04/27/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 8 Replies
Hi, Some time ago i had my own P-server but a half year ago I closed it and deleted all files. So i remember that there were logs in some of the folders (In the folders from "Dekaronserver.exe", "Loginserver.exe" and "Sessionserver.exe" i guess, but i am not 100% sure). Can someone tell exactly what they log? (for example: IP adress on which account, if a player drops an item and more...) I would give you a thanks, because I really need to know it xP
[Question]Server Logs
04/28/2008 - RF Online - 9 Replies
Can someone tell me what is saved in the logs? Are the trades, mailing, what you buy ect saved and can the admin find them out? thanx