Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 22:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CO Client uses 50 percent CPU

Discussion on CO Client uses 50 percent CPU within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CO Client uses 50 percent CPU

Hi,

In the last month, my CO client started using 50percent of my CPU power about 5 minutes AFTER I log! My 2 clients now uses 100pct of my CPU, so its laggy i cant play 2 clients even.

Before last month things were fine, my normal CO client uses only 5 to 20pct CPU power. Can anyone help figure out why my CO client uses 50pct of my CPU power now? oh, i have a good PC and graphics card, first assume not my PC problem. and the client was suddenly fine (5 to 20 % CPU) for a couple days before this 5253 patch, after 5253 patch, it uses 50pct to 80pct CPU now! I not using multiclient and any bot.

I need soem help on this, anyone also facing this issue?

Thanks!
Old 05/09/2010, 18:17   #2

In the task manager process list right click Conquer.exe and set the priority to a lower setting, CO may lag a bit more, I'm not totally sure why conquer would all of a sudden start taking up so much of your cpu's power.

If you're using any hacks that inject themselves into Conquer's memory space that could be a problem if they have any memory leaks, it'd cause Conquer.exe to use massive amounts of memory.
Old 05/09/2010, 19:26   #3

elite*gold: 146
Received Thanks: 9,968
on the official forums there is a bug thread about it.

please post there
Old 05/09/2010, 23:50   #4

Received Thanks: 1,335

It's the new anti-bot system, use Process Explorer and kill the thread that's running tqwea.dll
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/10/2010, 01:58   #5

getting crafty TQ is not.
Old 05/10/2010, 15:03   #6

Got it. Thanks for the link to the bug forum and the solution. I manage to kill the offfending process, though its name is also Conquer.exe instead of tqwea.dll now. I read somewhere tqwea.dll is built into conquer.exe...
Anyway this problem is caused by TQ, happens on fresh client install also.
Old 05/11/2010, 01:12   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coearth View Post
Got it. Thanks for the link to the bug forum and the solution. I manage to kill the offfending process, though its name is also Conquer.exe instead of tqwea.dll now. I read somewhere tqwea.dll is built into conquer.exe...
Anyway this problem is caused by TQ, happens on fresh client install also.
tqwea.dll's functions were placed into the conquer.exe but it still has it's own thread, that's why gabrola said to kill the thread not the actual application :P

Haven't looked at it though, tqwea hasn't affected me one bit.. haha
Old 05/11/2010, 21:26   #8

Maybe your PC is Sheety ) sorry for language ... but My clients are use 5% or less ....
Old 05/11/2010, 23:57   #9

Received Thanks: 1,335
Quote:
Originally Posted by killerofthehell View Post
Maybe your PC is Sheety ) sorry for language ... but My clients are use 5% or less ....
Ugh read some posts above