Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 13:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WARNING TO ALL PLEASE READ

Discussion on WARNING TO ALL PLEASE READ within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
just to let all know cotobo is no loger safe to use alot of people have been sent to bot jail today because of the programe 3 of my chars and 5 other diffrent people all in the same day because of the same programe is no a cowincidence (i cant spell by the way) it seem conquer is actuall getting off there ***** and doing somethin about botting now. but for any who have been sent to bot jail because of this go to this site there is a step by step to get out. i hope this has been helpfull to everyone

Old 06/03/2006, 03:41   #2

dont use cotobo shortcuts !!

edit: cobolt? :rofl: :whow:
Old 06/03/2006, 03:48   #3

it dosent matter if you use short cuts or not now with the programe if you have it on you well get sent to jail now i have never used it for anything but d/c since the update never pressed a short cut key my chars whre mineing for hours went to the bath room came back and 3 of the 4 chars where in jail. alot of people are haveing this happen to them
Old 06/03/2006, 04:13   #4

it seems at the moment about 1 in 4 people are being sent to bot jail for useing cotobo at the moment
Old 06/03/2006, 04:16   #5

Dont you dare try it, if you do prepare 100k, you will go to bot jail in 5 mins after using cotobo 0.35beta. good luck
Old 06/03/2006, 04:18   #6

thats not intirely true not everyone is being sent to bot jail for useing the programe yet but i think that well be part of things to come
Old 06/03/2006, 04:24   #7

man its the short cuts ive used cotobo all day but i went to jail as soon as i used a short cut
Old 06/03/2006, 04:27   #8

it has nothing to do with the short cuts i had 3 sent today well i was in the bathroom i diddent use any short cuts
Old 06/03/2006, 04:58   #9

Quote:
Originally posted by hemp@Jun 3 2006, 03:38
just to let all know cotobo is no loger safe to use alot of people have been sent to bot jail today because of the programe 3 of my chars and 5 other diffrent people all in the same day because of the same programe is no a cowincidence (i cant spell by the way) it seem conquer is actuall getting off there ***** and doing somethin about botting now. but for any who have been sent to bot jail because of this go to this site there is a step by step to get out. i hope this has been helpfull to everyone

that LINK u gave...
doesnt even work
well u know i mean the program
BJX bot doesnt work
any other ways?
i been using Cotobo for the past 30 mins lol nuttin happen
was hoping it go 2 bot jail 2 get mah otha **** out *** ****
Old 06/03/2006, 04:59   #10

Yes i just went to jail as well rushed to the site to tell, seems you all know already lol, but only happend when i used a short cut :P
Old 06/03/2006, 05:00   #11

Quote:
Originally posted by vi3tboi91+Jun 3 2006, 04:58--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vi3tboi91 @ Jun 3 2006, 04:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--hemp@Jun 3 2006, 03:38

that LINK u gave...
doesnt even work
BJX bot doesnt work
any other ways?
was hoping it go 2 bot jail 2 get mah otha **** out *** **** [/b][/quote]
it does work i used it 5 min ago to get a friend out of bot jail you must not have done it right
Old 06/03/2006, 05:05   #12

Quote:
Originally posted by vi3tboi91+Jun 3 2006, 04:58--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vi3tboi91 @ Jun 3 2006, 04:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--hemp@Jun 3 2006, 03:38

that LINK u gave...
doesnt even work
BJX bot doesnt work
any other ways?
was hoping it go 2 bot jail 2 get mah otha **** out *** **** [/b][/quote]
Use cotobo, n hit the dump trash button yall be in bot jail less then 1 sec
Old 06/03/2006, 05:07   #13

Quote:
Originally posted by whtboy+Jun 3 2006, 05:05--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (whtboy @ Jun 3 2006, 05:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -vi3tboi91@Jun 3 2006, 04:58
<!--QuoteBegin--hemp
Quote:
@Jun 3 2006, 03:38
just to let all know cotobo* is no loger safe to use alot of people have been sent to bot jail today because of the programe 3 of my chars and 5 other diffrent people all in the same day because of the same programe is no a cowincidence (i cant spell by the way)* it seem conquer is actuall getting off there ***** and doing somethin about botting now. but for any who have been sent to bot jail because of this go to this site there is a step by step to get out. i hope this has been helpfull to everyone

that LINK u gave...
doesnt even work
BJX bot doesnt work
any other ways?
was hoping it go 2 bot jail 2 get mah otha **** out *** ****
Use cotobo, n hit the dump trash button yall be in bot jail less then 1 sec [/b][/quote]
did lol...it worked newayz thnx
Old 06/03/2006, 05:08   #14

o.O cotobo still works fine for me.....been using all day still
Old 06/03/2006, 05:09   #15

Quote:
Originally posted by cxs@Jun 3 2006, 05:08
o.O cotobo still works fine for me.....been using all day still
i had it on for 12 hours straight before i was sent to bot jail