Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TQ Sucks!

Discussion on TQ Sucks! within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy TQ Sucks!

Hello every1 ...
TQ had one bug and i was scamming with it , but while ago they did this:
-You Can change your e-mail adress once per month;

No Anymore scamming

**** you TQ!
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/05/2010, 16:26   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuiceDCodeR View Post
**** you TQ!
ye **** em !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ok, this sucks
02/04/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
wtf is going on, i read a topic and someone said to go to hackshield folder and do the updates and then copy the client from that folder in the sro folder, it worked, last night i entered with the account, i had no problems, in this morning i enter silkroad and tryed to login and i see that i have been banned wtf is going on, then i reinstall my silkroad, and i loged in with another account and i have been baned with that to, wtf is this shit, allof my gold and items were on one of those...
CO SUCKS NOW
10/12/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 31 Replies
im leavin conquer cuz it sucks balls an i got hacked outa an lvl 130 archer ^_^ but any ways Water_BAS lvl Rb Water 110 trojan121- friend quit so dotn have the info soz HandJob lvl Rb Water 110 Archer 110 - fullinfo Wiz lvl rb war 126 war 110 - fullinfo Adriankid300 lvl rb warr 125 warr 126 - fullinfo Quistis water 120 water 115 - got hacked lol Xuric Archer 130 - was mine for bout an min but fag loged back on an i changed pass he dont have fullinfo so if any one finds out...
Hex sucks
02/16/2008 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
hab da ein problem mit dem vac hack bzw winhex version 14.x unregestriert. an der rechten seite wo man die hex stellen ändert z.b 1708.2000.1.4.6.9.0 da stehen nur zeichen und buchstaben, was muss ich da einstellen? um die codes hervorzu zeigen. mfg locu
ok this sucks
07/15/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
ok so i was away for a week and someone hacked me. yeah at first i was pissed. well i still am. ne one know if there is a way that i can find out who did it? ya know, so i can just know :rolleyes: "hint hint" i would really like to know.