Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 08:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Worse side of patch 4312 - NooBs

Discussion on Worse side of patch 4312 - NooBs within the CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I think that the worse thing about patch 4312 is the huge amount of noobs that have invaded this site and are sharing with us their "noobidity".
The good ppl around will fix the bots, shame we cant fix them noobs with their stupid no brain questions and double posts.
Unless mods starts cleaning all junk posts and banning dbl posters and spammer I see many worthy ppl leaving

:hm:

Old 05/30/2006, 07:45   #2

lol...yea....a good noob sits back and lets the pro's do their thing....a bad noob bugs the pro's and delays the process....so be a good noob. :P

Old 05/30/2006, 08:19   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by SGR@May 30 2006, 07:30
I think that the worse thing about patch 4312 is the huge amount of noobs that have invaded this site and are sharing with us their "noobidity".
The good ppl around will fix the bots, shame we cant fix them noobs with their stupid no brain questions and double posts.
Unless mods starts cleaning all junk posts and banning dbl posters and spammer I see many worthy ppl leaving

:hm:
lol stfu

seriously if it bothers you that much just leave yourself you arent helping the situation any and people will always post stupid bullshit

your best bet is just help them okay?

dont flame them because they dont know every single thing inthe world like you ok?
Old 05/30/2006, 08:41   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by neogohan1@May 30 2006, 07:45
lol...yea....a good noob sits back and lets the pro's do their thing....a bad noob bugs the pro's and delays the process....so be a good noob. :P
exactly my point.

U dont have to know everything

I only think ppl should try to use their brain b4 posting "plss giv meee haxxx" 2 or three times in a row. Its not about prog/hacking skills (I got none) its about common sense.

I have been a proud member (leecher) of this comunity and itīs becoming more and more difficult to find good programs as a lot of the gifted members are getting fed up and leaving and the few good hacks/programs are outnumbered by useless posts.

1st thing that should be done is a serious cleaning of threads

Old 05/30/2006, 08:45   #5

I'm just curious, what was the point in this message?

I can understand those who work to make these bots and file edits complaining about the freeloading leechers, but considering you have no karma (same as me), its pretty rational to assume that you have not contributed to this site
Old 05/30/2006, 08:53   #6

yeah i dont really know a whole lot either i use the guids for how toos and such

and use the bots

and this forum for chatting about conquer and helping the people are called noobs because thats about as much i can contribute to here and i guess thats my role here lol

if i cant do anything sweet might as well try to make everyone nicer to each other

« so whats working? and fixed | lol »