Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 01:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

catch me if u can.

Discussion on catch me if u can. within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
well, has anyone got caught using a bot or macro? if anyone has, can u tell us what happened, so we can get prepared if anyone catches u.
Old 05/30/2006, 02:15   #2

You mean cought by other players or cought by a GM?
If you get cought by other players they most likely gonna kill you if they stay at your spawn long enough to notice you're botting.
If a GM catches you, then you probably get a ban or something like that, unless you buy DBs of course, that's a whole different story.
Old 05/30/2006, 03:56   #3

i never get caught lol
Old 05/30/2006, 04:48   #4

i usually bot in places ppl arent likely to go. I still get caught sometimes by players though. couple times i got killed, but the worst is when some1 posted my name and where i was botting on msg board.
Old 06/02/2006, 02:46   #5

oooooh man..oh well..thanks guys, i deeply appreciate ur thoughts/ideas. =]
Old 06/02/2006, 03:34   #6

I was only caught twice. Both times they didn't report me but tried to kill me. One time the idiot stayed at spawn so I went back and killed him back. We called it even but second time the guy talked to me for about twenty minutes to find out why I was botting then decided not to report me. Both cases I got off lucky I guess.
Old 06/02/2006, 07:40   #7

if gms catch you, they will send you to the botting jail (you gotta pay 100k/1db to get out... OR!!!! you can just send a request to GMs to let you out, if it is your 1st time in there... all that reads on CO forums..) and the botting jail is like jailmine but you cant get out with goldores or anything, gotta pay!