Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

idea for a [Tool]

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
im sry if this is just another stupid annoying thread, but i <3 MGS, Metal Gear Solid. i&#39;ve even been going to GW with my winamp on playing MGS music, and hotkeys to switch from a song to an alert song, and back.
so here&#39;s my idea.

the following basically is adding the MGS radar into CO, if any1&#39;s gonna bother doing that
a tool that shows the map as the soliton radar from MGS1 or 2. that means zooming into an smaller area. there would be red dots, representing non-ally guilds/guild beast/etc,, and green dots to represent players from an ally guild or same guild. for the red dots, blue cones to represent their.. imaginary field of vision. the direction it faces is where the player is actually facing.
now, when you encounter an enemy, your map goes like.. what happens to a TV when u pull the cable off. then it gets taken away, and theres the red alert bar. as long there&#39;s a non-ally player within a certain radius from the character, the bar is full. when theres no red dots around, the bar gradually gets smaller until it becomes nothing.
then it goes into this full yellow bar of evasion. it goes down as long as no red dot is within a certain radius from the character, when it reaches to the point where its nothing, let the map come back.
now its caution mode. theres the map AND a caution bar. it says Caution - Radar Normal. it slowly goes down and really, doesnt mean much.

here&#39;s something for fun. when your ping is over.. a set number, for example 1000, it goes into jamming mode.

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=anyone gonna go for it?' border='0' alt='anyone gonna go for it?' />

Old 05/29/2006, 03:46   #2

Quote:
Originally posted by tehahx@May 29 2006, 03:05
[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=anyone gonna go for it?' border='0' alt='anyone gonna go for it?' />
nerp...

Old 05/29/2006, 07:15   #3

Replace the map by a ennemy scanner... Something like Alien vs Predator... lol

Maybe you should try the way used to locate team members...

By this way you could add green spot for guilde & allies and a red for ennemies &#33;
Old 05/29/2006, 07:23   #4

nice idea but cotobo, do it allready (show coords and enemy)
chocoman can make another with minimap hack or something&#33;

>>today we be BUSTED<<

>>******* BIG PATCH<<

:cry: :?

« I PAY FOR PLVL ! read :-) | this multiclient ruined my play.exe please help me »