Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 08:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

a tao aimbot??

Discussion on a tao aimbot?? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 07/09/2006, 13:41   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by mindxspike@May 29 2006, 06:05
Oh, and I know exactly why all of you are flaming this noob. It's because you all hate taos, because they own trojans. Thats the only reason you don't want a tao aimbot. So we can't kick your ***** even more than we already do. someone had to say it =/
My main is a fire tao, why would I hate them? Rofl, I was even at GW last night it is NOT hard to hit an enemy. A tao aimbot is almost one of the dumbest things I've seen on these forums.
Old 07/09/2006, 14:08   #17

if u got no eyes it isn't my prob i give a **** bout aimbotter i just know they suck :P but i want one too haha
Old 07/09/2006, 19:11   #18

man i got pwnd by a fire usin speed hack last night at pk tourny .... an u want us to give u 1 ... yo like i understand its a lil hard ot hit speeding tro's but if fire's tao's had tht advantage it wud be impossible to hit u guys .... but we'll ny wayz look man theres hacks all over these forms ... jsut go find1 ... there open to every1 who comes
Old 07/10/2006, 00:11   #19

ya trust me ive looked for some kinda tao speedhack at least, none to be found. although i do know speedhacks and aimbots are around. there are a few 130's tao on my server who have them. well alright i can agree aimbot for tao may be a little noob. but at least give us a speedhack so we can keep up with speedhacking trojans :P
Old 07/10/2006, 00:28   #20

You don't need aimbots... The key is to be patient. Jump evasively and when you see your opportunity, strike. Getting in a hurry = ******* up.
Old 07/10/2006, 14:37   #21

hm it would be pretty sweet tho... maybe some minor modifications to Q's code and it should be possible... Lock on once and it auto zaps the **** as fast as possible.... so all u gotta do is speedhack after them... good idea i'll make it for my water LOL

@Tombstone... of course no one ever "NEEDS" aimbots... the whole point of them tho is to minimize effort while maximizing pwnage... much like automating the manufacturing of any product we do it all the time everywhere that involves money... why wouldnt ppl bring that same automation to games
Old 07/10/2006, 20:37   #22

A FB aimbot is ridiculous... this is just disguisting. What kinda noob do you have to be to not be able to aim with tornado...
Old 07/10/2006, 22:37   #23

Quote:
Originally posted by anticlownn@Jul 10 2006, 14:37
What kinda noob do you have to be to not be able to aim with tornado...
There have been a few times I had someone jumping circles around me and I couldn't nado them for ****, despite trying like hell to hit them.

It doesn't make you a noob because you can't always hit your opponet. When someone is jumping around like a lunatic you're not always going to be able to hit them. Regardless of if you're aiming nado, fb, ss or an arrow.
Old 07/11/2006, 15:08   #24

@tombstone I know what you mean.. im normally a Tro but i decided to try a tao on the new servers... As a tro everyone either COMEs to you or runs away and leaves you alone ... so if they come to you its much easier to fb because they bring themselves in range for a jump an slash.... As a tao everyone runs regardless of there class with speedhack its a goddam joke specially archers... they just run circles around u like a lunatic scattering so they dont even have to aim...
Old 07/12/2006, 01:00   #25

thank you that a couple of you finally see my point lol. sure it sounds all nice and simple to click on the target to zap them. but sometimes with a tao like myself attempting to fight, lets say 3-4 125+ trojans, and 2 of them are speedhacking. then tell me its easy to avoid their fb and zap them at the sametime.
Old 07/12/2006, 05:59   #26

lol this is funny i got a tip for all of you that say tornadoing is hard

1: make a noob fire tao to 87 or so less than 90 and go black with it at ac very hard and u get very good at zapping
Old 07/12/2006, 13:25   #27

I didnīt read all.

Speedhackin/aimbottin trojs are a pain for taos. You canīt really land more than one hit before them are gone again. Then they hise in a corner, SH their hp back and repeat it over and over. The one who falls asleep of that, dies. lol
Old 07/12/2006, 14:28   #28

did a quick mod of the fb aimbot and made it use fire.. tested it on my water... it zaps guys that arent even on the screen o.O which is fukin 1337 but the structure of that aimbot is not suitable for a tao aimbot as with spells you want it to start going after you target and cast non stop as fast as possible not... just zapping when they move :P So I will rewrite a tao bot and add it with the speedhack an ss/fb aimbot.. Maybe I can do a check to see which spell they target with and make it then aimbot them with that spell so i can choose like firemet an it will keep metting... etc...
Old 07/13/2006, 05:31   #29

sounds like a hella plan, although honestly i dont think there is as much of a need to code in the options or spells personally. id think aimbot tornado would be enough no matter who you're fighting. at most, tornado and firemet. anytihng outside of that would be a waste.

@Conquer2Player
lmao dude you have it right. trojans come around try fbing you a few times, and as a fire tao we try give some sort of chase and zap. they speedhack away, go sit, heal, come back and do it all over again. Many wait till they can run sneak attacks on you. only way they can beat us often times
Old 08/18/2006, 21:34   #30

nice to see my post has grown and even a hack in progress some of u have seen my point and some dont =\ well guess ill let the debate continue xD