Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 06:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

designing hacks

Discussion on designing hacks within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I'm learning hex editing,and i was just wondering can you make an aimbot from scratch with hex editing? I think i'd like to put my effort into something such as this if i can.
Old 05/11/2006, 03:39   #2

Nope
Old 05/11/2006, 10:00   #3

A "good" aimbot needs packets... or well... it can have _SOME_ stuff in the client (making the client think you got nado for example and so it locks on to the other person, then you just jump near that guy and "lock" yourself on him and...pwned) but you will need at least a little knowledge of packets, dont think itll be easy!
Old 05/11/2006, 19:21   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by wAndAA@May 11 2006, 10:00
A "good" aimbot needs packets... or well... it can have _SOME_ stuff in the client (making the client think you got nado for example and so it locks on to the other person, then you just jump near that guy and "lock" yourself on him and...pwned) but you will need at least a little knowledge of packets, dont think itll be easy!
wandaa is right,u need packets for making a aimbot,the tool is sending packet where to hit scent sowrd or fb.