Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 11:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

mindover mater=socs

Discussion on mindover mater=socs within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ok i benn readin allot about soc andi jsut anted to say, at me own risk of sounding nuts, i tell u for a fact/ 2 times i was mining staring at screen late at nigt ina wierd state of mind, adni jsut started tinking at computer, super gem super gem super gem suepr gem, and i got one both times i swear it true on me hounor. some people get socs adn soem never do, people dat dont get soc belive ill proble never get one :/, but peopel dat got one before tink, "i did it before and i can do it agian" adn get more socs still Oo. if u got belief it can do it alone, ur mind can do things for u cant conciously understand, thats how phsycic ability works
so ........ high ho its off to work we go.... btw ive mined more gems den an one else ive ever heard of geting close to adn weni first started mining i didnt know i wasnt saposed to get allot, adn da belief dat i sould get lots of gems never diminished adn 2 this day on any ones computer, on any acount in any spot i get at least 4 gems ea night one of them alllmost allways being refined or better and i allmos never get pked wit ever one dead around me Oo. so have faith yon socket dwanters and miners, its the only thing that works. now, how to trick ur self in to beliveing is anoter story..................
Old 05/04/2006, 03:20   #2

HAHAHAHAHA this is the most bull **** ive ever heard
Old 05/04/2006, 03:33   #3

coincidence much? try it again and it will nvr happen k?
Old 05/04/2006, 03:45   #4

well buddy its called phycokineses or w/e it has pretty much been proven. what happens is u manupulate the odds of getting a socky or super gem becuz it is random. some ppl can do it with robots that move randomaly like those vacuum cleaner things. others do it with computers using random number generaters... all these events are unexplained and small but when u add all the coincedes together they make for a pretty convincing argument. best way to do it is to picture the item with the socky in ur mind while u click on "ok" at artisan.... i have expericed phycokineses using a die.. rollled the number i wanted 6 times in a row picking random numbers.... freind watched me and picked out a few numbers so i know im not crazy lol.... do more research before saying something cant exist plz -.-
Old 05/04/2006, 03:51   #5

of course coincidents exist come on how coincidental is how i found this thread and posted a coment like this????
Old 05/04/2006, 03:57   #6

again its mind over matter, ur mind can do stuf u cant for u, can does not mean will!!!!!!!!!!, maby soem random generator or wutever is used dat changes from second to second adn soc time can be pin pointed wit seconds ona particular day but, how do u explain most soc being made form beople dat got one before adn "Belive" they can do it?
Old 05/04/2006, 04:00   #7

lol passion of the christ dude? are u saying if u belive enuf u get a socket, keyword=confidence.( im really stupid)
Old 05/04/2006, 04:10   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by omega02@May 4 2006, 03:51
of course coincidents exist come on how coincidental is how i found this thread and posted a coment like this????
duno ask ***, peeps tell me ever ting is made, well did somting make u, destiny maby, whos to say if hitler was destined to get ****** in *** wit pine apple backwards adn grow up eveil form it, or if one was meant to get soc or not, ur verry world coudl not exsist if u didnt belive in it, u would be dude in bed we all call a vegtable cuz e discarded our world and made up is own...da universe came from somewre.... wutver u believe is true so again, u gota believe...if ur not caring stop reading but,
a long time ago people belived in magic adn demons and bla bla bla, then a person who decided wants ever one else to do stuff for um made up science to scare people e convinced up it was true so it worked cuz peeps belived it, adn people started dropoing like flys, dude told um if u serve me i can save u, adn peeps belived um so stoped dieng jsut like that.i truly think that all things esist because of belife alone including science, but wut sucks is evil people want servents just because, adn so we got a world based on science and fear adn peole droping like flys all so ever one wil lwork form 8 to 10 to this verry day. that me own belife u got no right to insult it im not asking for opinion, for last time u gota believe, if u dont it wont be true, of coarse.
Old 05/04/2006, 04:16   #9

i did not read all of that u just typed but AMEN!!!
Old 05/04/2006, 04:31   #10

I've done this many times while hunting myself. I see a certain item, and just before picking it up I vision it as a +1. Then BAM, I got me a +1

Note, this will not work if u dont truly believe it.

I tried doing it on every +1 earring I saw, knowing in the back of my head it wasnt gonna happen. And it didnt.
Old 05/04/2006, 13:50   #11

i got like 20 sockets and each one was when i thought ima get sockets right now, or when someone told me he wanna socket from me. that must be teh socket hax! yayaya rly. you gotta belive in teh force and youll have more socks then jabba teh hutt.
Old 05/04/2006, 14:58   #12

This has happend to many times to me and I have no idea why,it may be that when we do get a socket and dun think about it we are just like,ohh cool,then when we think about it and get it,we are like OMG I just thought of it and got it!

But u prolly think about getting a socket everytime u use mets huh? makes the chance higher of u getting a socket while thinking when u acctually do it all the time.

But seriously this has happend tooo many times to me.
Once I was like,I put on my miners,went to school then in school i thought about a superdragon gem,i came home and i had a superdragon gem on one of the miners,next time i went to jail i died i just mined at the spot were i revived to in jail and i was like,i wish i had a super gem now,then i got one.
Next time i tried the socket trick like xx:33 it worked the first time i tried it,just happend to many times.
Old 05/04/2006, 18:16   #13

most sucky english ever heard, letters so screwed up etc, someone clean that so normal ppl can read k?
Old 05/04/2006, 18:20   #14

okay okay, i readed it again

and u are saying that *** made this game, and when u pray enough u might get a socket / super gem...nice theory, i must pray more at nights..

gosh what a rubbish...
Old 05/04/2006, 22:02   #15

Quote:
Originally posted by OgogogO@May 4 2006, 18:20
okay okay, i readed it again

and u are saying that *** made this game, and when u pray enough u might get a socket / super gem...nice theory, i must pray more at nights..

gosh what a rubbish...
no,
im teling u ever ting is conected on a levlel above our understanding and if we want somting and trust in it it can make it real, basicly ur mind can do it for u, but gota belive it.

BTW for an one wondering just wut is faith, the version i like adn i was told is: Faith is wen u know somting can be true if u got proof or not, and u want it to be.

and i never said puting faith n time in to a game is good, or even not evil.............
i jsut said it works, u can belive wut u want,weve been givin that option.
Closed Thread